Our partner

Swerving to hit animals crossing the road...

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Swerving to hit animals crossing the road...

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Tempest80 wrote:One of my strong desires is to run down a bicyclist or a pedestrian one day. The temptation is very strong, I'm just waiting for the day one cuts in front of me and I can legally claim they flew out of no where :lol:

This i can understand. However, people who run over cats should be executed.........slowly.......possibly by by the death of a thousand cuts. :D
The young have aspirations that never come to pass, the old have reminiscences of what never happened.
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Tempest88 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:03 pm

MacBuddhaBurger wrote:This i can understand. However, people who run over cats should be executed.........slowly.......possibly by by the death of a thousand cuts.

I wouldn't aim for a cat and hit it on purpose, but I wouldn't feel bad if I ran one over my accident either :lol:

However, if I see someone else hit a cat... I get pissed off towards them and I'll pull over to see if the cats still alive, if it is... I take it to the vet. Though, if I hit it... I wouldn't :lol: Some messed up logic or lack of there.
Tempest88
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Se7en7 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:13 pm

You must have been driving pretty slow to see a frog going across the road, what a pansy.

I drive a bike - not really a good idea to hit animals.
21 M UK
Dx ; Being Superior.
Se7en7
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Argv » Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

One of my strong desires is to run down a bicyclist or a pedestrian one day. The temptation is very strong, I'm just waiting for the day one cuts in front of me and I can legally claim they flew out of no where :lol:

I *HATE* bicyclists on the side of the road. My personal feeling is that they're asking for it, and I'm more than willing.

Exactly, that puts a real damper on any kind of real fun.

I'm sure we all have a list of people that should be very thankful there is protection for them. Hmm.. that makes me think. I should write a few people anonymous letters to the effect of "Smile! The only reason you're alive is because I don't like prison! :)"
---------------------------------
Bipolar 1, OCD, other $#%^..
Lamotrigine: 100mg
Wellbutrin: 300mg
Saphris: 5mg
----------------------------------
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Apathy » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Here it's law. If the animal is smaller than your car, you are not allowed to brake, just run over it or you could create a chain accident with the cars behind you. Most people brake though, stupid!
Apathy
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:55 am

Postby Argv » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 pm

an0nym0use wrote:You must have been driving pretty slow to see a frog going across the road, what a pansy.

Yeah, I live on a dirt road that goes to my house.. I don't do 60 mph down it, tardball.

I drive a bike - not really a good idea to hit animals.

I think you should try it. Try hitting a deer next time.. you get double points if you cut it in half with your bicycle.

-- Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm --

MacBuddhaBurger wrote:
Tempest80 wrote:One of my strong desires is to run down a bicyclist or a pedestrian one day. The temptation is very strong, I'm just waiting for the day one cuts in front of me and I can legally claim they flew out of no where :lol:

This i can understand. However, people who run over cats should be executed.........slowly.......possibly by by the death of a thousand cuts. :D

Eh.. I don't purposely go after cats, and any more I actually try to avoid hitting medium sized animals because I don't like the smell of dead carcass to be on my car. I like cats and dogs and stuff, but for some reasons when I see an animal crossing the road my immediate urge is to swerve for it.
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Little Boy Lost » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Argv wrote:
Occasionally I'll see a bicyclist ride on the side of the road and I want SO BAD to drive right next to them and blow the horn when they're right in front of a set of mailboxes or something. I don't, but the temptation is there. It's all fun and games till someone calls the cops. :(

yes f*ck them. years back when we noticed a victim in a secluded area i'd speed up and get close to the bicyclist, then my passenger would throw the door open to hit person in the face. my goal was to stomp the gas at the perfect time to max our speed at the moment of impact while not letting them take defensive action. i was the mario andretti of this activity.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Argv » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:
Argv wrote:
Occasionally I'll see a bicyclist ride on the side of the road and I want SO BAD to drive right next to them and blow the horn when they're right in front of a set of mailboxes or something. I don't, but the temptation is there. It's all fun and games till someone calls the cops. :(

yes f*ck them. years back when we noticed a victim in a secluded area i'd speed up and get close to the bicyclist, then my passenger would throw the door open to hit person in the face. my goal was to stomp the gas at the perfect time to max our speed at the moment of impact while not letting them take defensive action. i was the mario andretti of this activity.

that made me lol a little bit. hahaha
Argv
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Tempest88 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Argv wrote: My personal feeling is that they're asking for it, and I'm more than willing.

I need a second vehicle for this kind of activity... I don't want to dent up mine :lol: It's a 2011 and the kind of damage nailing a bicyclist would leave, would be very apparent. I'd either steal the car of someone I disliked in the middle of the night, hit the bicyclist or pedestrian and return the car.

Luckily here... there's people biking and walking at all odd hours. Wouldn't take me more than an hour to find someone biking :lol: How that plan would work realistically... I don't know, it probably wouldn't :P

Argv wrote:I'm sure we all have a list of people that should be very thankful there is protection for them. Hmm.. that makes me think. I should write a few people anonymous letters to the effect of "Smile! The only reason you're alive is because I don't like prison!

:lol: That's a good idea.
Tempest88
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (35)

Postby Little Boy Lost » Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Tempest80 wrote:
I need a second vehicle for this kind of activity... I don't want to dent up mine :lol: It's a 2011 and the kind of damage nailing a bicyclist would leave, would be very apparent. I'd either steal the car of someone I disliked in the middle of the night, hit the bicyclist or pedestrian and return the car.

somebody died and i drew the cripple van with the seats cut out. sweet ride
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post