Our partner

SORDID OLD FREAKY PANTS TED BUNDY

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: SORDID OLD FREAKY PANTS TED BUNDY

Postby Little Boy Lost » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 pm

I chuckled reading Ted Bundy's descriptions of when he stole a tree and speakers. It reminded me of myself.

If you think Ted Bundy was bipolar, then you probably think Kenneth Bianchi has multiple personalities.

I wasn't aware that "so many on this forum" are "into" Ted Bundy. I am using his photo as my avatar. He hasn't come up otherwise.

Basically, this thread can be translated as follows: "little boy lost, i never interacted with you before because my fingers started trembling too much to type whenever i even thought about communicating with you. i'm drinking today but i'm still really nervous! please pay attention to me and be kind. i've been lying awake at night lately wishing i could be you. it got so bad that i have to think of something to criticize you about. i need to lower your godlike status in my mind or i will have to kill myself. therefore, i want you to know that i'm too cool for ted bundy. i hope making a thread to announce this won't make me look like the pathetic loser that i am."
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Hmmmm....

I may have had a grudging respect (well almost) for Ted if he had actually eaten everyone he had killed.

Regretably according to the rules of the FDA the average American is unfit for human consumption. So no get out clause there. :twisted:
The young have aspirations that never come to pass, the old have reminiscences of what never happened.
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby wooster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:I am using his photo as my avatar. He hasn't come up otherwise.

Basically, this thread can be translated as follows: "little boy lost, i never interacted with you before because my fingers started trembling too much to type whenever i even thought about communicating with you. i'm drinking today but i'm still really nervous! please pay attention to me and be kind. i've been lying awake at night lately wishing i could be you. it got so bad that i have to think of something to criticize you about. i need to lower your godlike status in my mind or i will have to kill myself. therefore, i want you to know that i'm too cool for ted bundy. i hope making a thread to announce this won't make me look like the pathetic loser that i am."

LOL there's some serious case of misunderstanding. Rest assured, neither MacB nor I had the faintest clue that your avi is Ted (or how Ted looks, for that matter) - some of us are really out of the loop :lol:
I totally assumed your pic is from some 1970s cult cinema (judging by the coiffure and the theatrical facial expression.) Sorry if you took it the wrong way around.
Last edited by wooster on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oyyoy oy oy, accelerate ze protons!" (Eugene Hütz)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPDFkQbNbwk
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:

Ahhhh. How sweet. :D
The young have aspirations that never come to pass, the old have reminiscences of what never happened.
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Little Boy Lost » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:31 pm

wooster wrote:
LOL there's some serious case of misunderstanding. Rest assured, neither MacB nor I had the faintest clue that your avi is Ted (or how Ted looks, for that matter) - some of us are really out of the loop :lol:
I totally assumed your pic is from some 1970s cult cinema (judging by the coiffure and the theatrical facial expression.) Sorry if you took it the wrong way around.

why are you defending the other poster?

you've missed the forest for the trees. the main point was that anyone who would make a thread to pat himself on the back for being too sophisticated for that prole ted bundy has a few insecurities.
“It is not to be thought that the life of darkness is sunk in misery and lost as if in sorrowing. There is no sorrowing. For sorrow is a thing that is swallowed up in death, and death and dying are the very life of the darkness.”
― Jacob Boehme
Little Boy Lost
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby wooster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:why are you defending the other poster?
Not defending, just stating a fact - i.e. neither of us knew how T. B. looks. Now we know.

you've missed the forest for the trees. the main point was that anyone who would make a thread to pat himself on the back for being too sophisticated for that prole ted bundy has a few insecurities.
:? - i don't get your point at all, what has it got to do with the actual topic / discussion?

^ which is about certain distinctly different types of "criminality", whereas it all tends to be shoved under the "AsPD" term.
Last edited by wooster on Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:49 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote:
wooster wrote:

why are you defending the other poster?

I had no idea that Ted Bundy was in Le charme discret de la bourgeoisie, did you Wooster?

Recogn LBL missed the whole point of kismit, as well as French cult movies. :roll:
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby wooster » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Little Boy Lost wrote: make a thread to pat himself on the back for being too sophisticated for that prole ted bundy
don't take it too personal, LBL - we're just trying to prove DayWerck's point. :wink: (We owe a great deal of gratitude to the old boy, y'see..)
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MacBuddhaBurger » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:08 pm

"No Experiments please"

Bah Humbug!!!

:twisted:
MacBuddhaBurger
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Zach_31 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 pm

i am interested in ted bundy mostly because of how good he was at hiding from most people who he really was..
Look at how many people who knew him were so shocked that he could ever do the things that he did..
Zach_31
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum