Our partner

The Official Off Topic Thread

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Postby ElephantEyes » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:39 am

Courtier wrote:Thanks for expressing your concerns, Elephant Eyes.

Your perspective makes much more sense given the context of the personal struggles you're having offline. I do hope that your situation improves soon. Personally, living with others adds too much stress to even consider it a viable option and so I can understand your frustration.

Thanks
ElephantEyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby SweetSlumber » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 am

@seabreeze out of sheer curiosity, are you aware that you're acting like a moron, or is your Asperger's acting up?
"The past is never dead. It is not even past."
Dx: PDNOS
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 am

Postby seabreezeblue » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 pm

Not wanting to oppress or control EE, and I'm sorry that it came across that way.

As i said.. i think the thread is interesting, and would like it to stay. This forum has some really thoughtful discussions on it at times, and I've often read here even though I've not posted in a long time.

SweetSlumber wrote:@seabreeze out of sheer curiosity, are you aware that you're acting like a moron, or is your Asperger's acting up?

eh.. My Aspergers will always act up.. it's cool though - i get more out of it in general than I lose.
Shine me a light up
and i'll run round the moon..
seabreezeblue
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am
Blog: View Blog (26)

Postby ScarletRaven » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:37 pm

SweetSlumber wrote:
Reaper wrote:
SweetSlumber wrote:I call Reaper Mrs Autism because I genuinely think she seems autistic.

And yet, you're the one who is socially inept, I'm not.

You're only calling me autistic because I've been poking you lately. You're a tryhard. You've been saying stuff to try and convince people you have AsPD, but your motivations indicate that you don't have it at all. You lack the mindset.

This is not a disorder you should be trying so hard to get labelled with. What you should be doing is focusing on getting healthy and you can do that.

Yes, all I want is to get an AsPD diagnosis, which is why I visited a psychiatrist asking if I have BPD, which is why I attended multiple therapy sessions, which is why I post a shitload of self-awareness, which is why I agreed with the dx of PD NOS, which is why I'm taking an antidepressant that makes me wanna die.

You're so delusional it's not even funny.

You care too much.
I am the queen of the ward, baby
ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

Postby SweetSlumber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:39 am

People need something to care about.
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SweetSlumber » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 am

Hmm I kind of miss jerboa.
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SweetSlumber » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:04 pm

I've been taking Clonazepam for a week now, and I hate it so far. It makes me sleepy for several hours, but I have trouble actually sleeping and I keep waking up at night. I also seem to be more depressed than before. Literally nothing changed for the better.

Maybe it was all part of the psychiatrist's plan. Maybe he sensed that the antidepressant would make me more depressed and make me kill myself. :roll:
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ScarletRaven » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm

SweetSlumber wrote:I've been taking Clonazepam for a week now, and I hate it so far. It makes me sleepy for several hours, but I have trouble actually sleeping and I keep waking up at night. I also seem to be more depressed than before. Literally nothing changed for the better.

Maybe it was all part of the psychiatrist's plan. Maybe he sensed that the antidepressant would make me more depressed and make me kill myself. :roll:

Still struggling to understand why people post about wanting to kill themselves in an AsPD forum...
I am the queen of the ward, baby
ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 am

Postby SweetSlumber » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:30 pm

ScarletRaven wrote:
SweetSlumber wrote:I've been taking Clonazepam for a week now, and I hate it so far. It makes me sleepy for several hours, but I have trouble actually sleeping and I keep waking up at night. I also seem to be more depressed than before. Literally nothing changed for the better.

Still struggling to understand why people post about wanting to kill themselves in an AsPD forum...

I can post about whatever I want.

See bitch, you're so dumb and pretentious you scared the rest of the forum away. smh
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby blank » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Just be careful with those benzos. They can be very addictive. I was hospitalized twice cause of withdrawals.
blank
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post