Our partner

The Official Off Topic Thread

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: The Official Off Topic Thread

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:13 am

Lusid wrote:I just get mellow, happy and horny. Only problem is the time warp and occasional nausea since I don't have any resistance. Should probably be okay! :D

Weird. Weed helps me with nausea. Or if im throwing up, got the runs; it's my go to for any problems with my stomach.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Reaper » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:13 am

Now I'm imagining Deadpool with diarrhea. That's a pleasant thought...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:52 am

I had this hook up where one of his fetishes is he likes to get pissed on, and the one time I told him I was going to cancel our session because I had diarrhea and couldn't leave the vicinity of my toilet. He told me we could still play, and when I had to go I should shlt on him. I never contacted him again after that.

If you'd like, I can do that to you reaps.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:04 am

Deadpxxl010 wrote:If you'd like, I can do that to you reaps.

I'm the dominant one, darlin, and you can keep the piss and shlt play. Not my thing.

If we played, what I would be doing to you is a little more exciting and a lot more dangerous.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:47 am

Reaper wrote:
Deadpxxl010 wrote:If you'd like, I can do that to you reaps.

I'm the dominant one, darlin, and you can keep the piss and shlt play. Not my thing.

If we played, what I would be doing to you is a little more exciting and a lot more dangerous.

Whatever you say hunny bunny
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Zavatee » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:11 am

It would be great if it didn't make me so paranoid but I think my paranoia is realistic so it's probably not really the weed. It's just living as a fugitive that's made me so keyed up and nervous lately.
Zavatee
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am

Postby Lusid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:10 am

Pooshmeu wrote:
Lusid wrote:Question for weed smokers!

Do you have any pre-existing issues with anxiety, paranoia, psychosis or flashbacks? If you do, does weed ever give you a bad trip? How often do you smoke?

I go psycho when I'm drunk but doing stims all the time isn't healthy or cheap. Considering smoking more often as a middle ground. Haven't had any problems so far but I've got relatively bad PTSD and I've heard that weed can make paranoia and psychosis worse. Might just be propaganda.

If you're looking for a day to day drug , GO weedy , It's cool you can try diferente strains, you can joint It , bong It , mix with other drugs , you can eat , grow It as a hobby and so on. About the trauma thing , don't worry because you get used to the effects , you can try to start with indica strain

Lusid why are you worried about your health? Seems like a New girl

Thanks for the advice. Seems most people can use weed more regularly than other drugs without serious side effects, that's good.

It's not my physical health I'm worried about. I used to do speed or coke most days plus X on weekends and it changes my personality. I'll literally only care about sex and drugs (any sex or drugs) and I don't want that to be my life. So I try to keep to moderate use.
Strong ASPD traits with NPD/BPD undertones. Sadist, addict, diagnosed PTSD.
Lusid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 am

what's wrong with making it your life?

doing anything that isn't enjoyable to you is a waste of life.
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 am

Postby Lusid » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:17 pm

crystal_richardson_ wrote:what's wrong with making it your life?

doing anything that isn't enjoyable to you is a waste of life.

Working makes me feel good about myself. Hard to work if you're high all the time, or I thought so anyway. And I like traveling, riding my motorbike and working out.. need focus and money for that. Also I'd stop caring about my gf and just ###$ anything and I don't want that. It's about trying to have a dignified, sustainable life with self-respect where the sum of the parts mean something. I didn't like being a drugged up whore.

But it's entirely possible I'm just deluding myself and will inevitably end up in crackwhore hell. :D
Strong ASPD traits with NPD/BPD undertones. Sadist, addict, diagnosed PTSD.
Lusid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:10 am

Postby Courtier » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:39 pm

I'm going to be off for the week next week w/ half-term and saw some recruiting for door-to-door sales going on so decided to sign up and turn up on Monday to do some canvassing. :lol: Dunno why the idea is funny to me. Think it makes me feel a bit normal. Is that why I only do stuff 'below my station'? Or is that just ego talking? It's definitely not the best work I could pick up and I definitely don't have to do it... But why not? :D

My main thinking is that I could test my tolerance for rejection and and social anxiety and whatever else quite easily while doing it. Should help me establish a bit more easily if there is an issue there and if not I can try to hunt down my issues in through avenues.
Courtier
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post