Our partner

"Antisocial" or just American?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Yo what would you be calling dis here behavior?

Antisocial
33%
American
68%

Total votes : 40

Re: "Antisocial" or just American?

Postby justonemoreperson » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:48 am

Except that the same mentality seems to prevail in the UK, where generally guns aren't so much of an issue.
I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Mr. No One » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:18 am

justonemoreperson wrote:Except that the same mentality seems to prevail in the UK, where generally guns aren't so much of an issue.

Racially tensions high there too. Hmmmm.....Yeah you did have that riot. Any places you frequent go up in flames? Like a good bar or breakfast dive?
Mr. No One
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:08 am
Blog: View Blog (10)

Postby justonemoreperson » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

Mr. No One wrote:
justonemoreperson wrote:Except that the same mentality seems to prevail in the UK, where generally guns aren't so much of an issue.

Racially tensions high there too. Hmmmm.....Yeah you did have that riot. Any places you frequent go up in flames? Like a good bar or breakfast dive?

Nowhere I go to myself, but there were a few. Mainly in the cities.
The riots we had in the UK seemed to fuel racial intollerance as the majority of those involved were not white.
I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Mr. No One » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am

Yeah burning down your part of the city where you live seems a little backwards and it tends to justify the majority's feelings about you or at least validates them.
Mr. No One
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Mr. No One » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:49 am

Oh boy, we are in for a long summer. Thx to Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and the corporate media machine. This story is about to go viral.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q94GC3EdGZc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

But these type of attacks have already started but the media kept them quiet. Mr. Zimmerman will get off. Everyone knows the prosecution has a very weak case. Rumors is it might even not make it to trial. Then the riots will begin. Another story they tried to sweep under the rug.
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tea-party-report/2012/apr/22/first-trayvon-martin-related-hate-crime-reported-c/

It wasn't the first. It was the first the media couldn't hide. Look for retaliations. My white friends are getting pissed.

In other news, I guess Los Angeles is more dangerous than Iraq..
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/04/22/veteran-survives-3-tours-of-duty-at-war-but-hes-gunned-down-in-lancaster/
Mr. No One
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby EmpathySucks » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

What's your stance about racism, Mr. no 1?

And I hope america isn't as stupid as the UK. I mean, if there's riots I'll volunteer for the police forces and start shooting people. If their parents didn't teach 'em discipline, it's time someone did.
EmpathySucks
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Mr. No One » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:17 pm

EmpathySucks wrote:What's your stance about racism, Mr. no 1?

And I hope america isn't as stupid as the UK. I mean, if there's riots I'll volunteer for the police forces and start shooting people. If their parents didn't teach 'em discipline, it's time someone did.

Well, I don't have much of a stance other than it is becoming an issue again. It seems the U.S. goes s cycles of racism. Black nowadays are just as racist as whites. As a latino racism is looked upon differently. We kinda feel like if you don't want us around then fine just stay out of our neighborhood as well. We kinda react to racism rather than actively look for it. I feel in America collectivism has ruined us. It just divided us. I got one kid thats half black and two kids that are half Cambodian. I tell then they're American. There is nothing wrong with being proud of your ethnicity but it is kinda stupid to let it define you as a person and in America this is prevelant. "I'm black so I have to dress and talk this way."
That is stupid in my opinion. You limit yourself. I've never cried racism in my life. I've experienced it but hey it wasn't like slavery, ethnic cleansing or anything like that. But some people cry racism over everything and just makes more people racist. But yeah, you don't want to be in the midst of a race riot. Those get ugly. In 5 days it will be twenty years since the L.A. Riots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pcRpyRnSnc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Mr. No One
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ALostAlien » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:06 pm

When the riots break out, obummer will enforce martial law and then a fake alien invasion will happen THE NWO WILL BEGIN AND MR NO ONE WILL SAVE US ALL
DX- Bipolar disorder, Antisocial,Schizoid,Narc Traits.
ALostAlien
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Onebravegirl » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:45 pm

I would find it interesting who Mr. No would save from this place. Lol.
Not many ASPD's wear super hero costumes that I know of. Mr. No? Do you like spandex?
:P ne
Two men looked through bars. One saw Mud, the other saw Stars.
Onebravegirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Postby Mr. No One » Tue May 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Today is May Day and in San Francisco the party already started with anarchists destroying a lot of peoples stuff.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2012/05/may-day-quickly-turns-ugly-san-francisco/51751/

And even though the media started the whole debacle they are not reporting the aftermath of what they started.
http://hamptonroads.com.nyud.net/2012/05/beating-church-and-brambleton

I'm sure everything is going to go super smooth. I'll report later.
Mr. No One
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post