Our partner

Misanthropy?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

People...

Taste great; less filling.
23%
They suck. Self-richeous insecure filth.
23%
Very amusing little playthings.
14%
What do you get when cross a rabbit with a lollipop?
9%
I love how they squeal when you beat them.
14%
They have their faults, but I love them.
18%

Total votes : 22

Misanthropy?

Postby Steve-o » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:28 am

How do you feel about humanity?

Now, I know the poll might be hard. Try to choose the best answer.

Select an option, now! :shock: <-- mind control emoticon
Steve-o
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Misanthropy?

Postby wooster » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:42 am

I did
"Oyyoy oy oy, accelerate ze protons!" (Eugene Hütz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWx5G76pkU
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:10 am

Postby ColdasIce » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 am

If I had the power, I'd kill everyone. That should give you a hint.
ColdasIce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:10 am

Postby wooster » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 am

I was hoping to get an answer re: rabbit/lollipop thing at last? (I must conclude the offspring would be a new hi-crop GM foodstuff to feed the starving in Africa, unless MrNoOne states otherwise. But he appears to have anti-masonic leanings, so one never knows... :? )
"Oyyoy oy oy, accelerate ze protons!" (Eugene Hütz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOWx5G76pkU
wooster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Steve-o » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:47 am

ColdasIce wrote:If I had the power, I'd kill everyone. That should give you a hint.

Like, snap your fingers and they'd all be dead, or take your time killing each one, relishing their screams and salting your food with their tears?

wooster wrote:I was hoping to get an answer re: rabbit/lollipop thing at last?

Wait... you chose that answer, but you didn't know what you were choosing?
Steve-o
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Twinkling Butterfly » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:44 pm

Mr. No One wrote:What happens when you cross a lollipop with a rabbit?
Mr. No One wrote:I know this reply will sound like a cop out but I always wondered why people are fascinated by scenarios that won't happen....This will never happen so why ponder it?
I can't believe it took me this long to see the humor in this! Image I should've oiled my brain. :roll:

Anyway, here's my guess:

And the real answer:
Peter Grecco wrote:Q: What happens when you cross a lollipop with a rabbit?
A: A sucker's born every minute.

Clever riddle. Mr. No One, do you consider yourself a skeptic? (And is it flattering to know you were the first search result, not Grecco? :mrgreen:)

Okay, on topic: 1.) Is this poll for antisocials only? 2.) Why can't we/you vote for more than one option? They're not mutually exclusive.
Twinkling Butterfly
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Steve-o » Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 pm

Twinkling_Butterfly wrote:1.) Is this poll for antisocials only?
The prosocial option wrote:They have their faults, but I love them.

Twinkling_Butterfly wrote:2.) Why can't we/you vote for more than one option?
fiveintime wrote:Now, I know the poll might be hard. Try to choose the best answer.

I know you have a short attention span, but try to read the directions, Twinkles.
Steve-o
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ColdasIce » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:53 pm

fiveintime wrote:Like, snap your fingers and they'd all be dead, or take your time killing each one, relishing their screams and salting your food with their tears?

Taking the time to make it personal for the ones I met. Snapping my fingers to make them all dead, hell no. I want to see the world burn. To make war, genocide disease, hunger spread throughout the world. The only thing people would know is pain and suffering for their last days, if I had my way.
Last edited by ColdasIce on Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ColdasIce
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby kstar22bassist » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:46 pm

ColdasIce wrote:
fiveintime wrote:Like, snap your fingers and they'd all be dead, or take your time killing each one, relishing their screams and salting your food with their tears?

Taking the time to make it personal for the ones I met. Snapping my fingers to make them all dead, hell no. I want to see the world burn. To make war, genocide disease, hunger spread throughout the world. The only thing people would know is pain and suffering for their last days, if I had my way/

As the "model prosocial sociopath", I can unfortunately say that I've felt this way, often.

Here's a question for those of you who understand the fundamental principles of Christianity:

Most people would agree that the church excels at doing its job when it is under attack. The population of the church in communist and formerly-communist countries is exploding while back here in America, it's just kinda "meh". So could it be possible that part of God's plan includes people who have the same mindset as Coldasice to make the world worse so that way the church has to stop being complacent? Would it be wrong to do evil things for the sole purpose of inspiring normal people to combat that with righteousness? I already know that I think it would still be wrong, but I was curious as to your opinions.
Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Abnormal psychology is a gun pointing straight at your brain. Genetic predispositions load that gun. The environment pulls that trigger.
kstar22bassist
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:10 am

Postby Onebravegirl » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:11 pm

All I'll say is this. John 3:19-21. God has nothing to do with wars. Thats mans doing.
People have done terrible things claiming to have Gods backing. Look where that thinking gets.
http://www.ricksiegel.com/images/hitler_priests.jpg
One
Two men looked through bars. One saw Mud, the other saw Stars.
Onebravegirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post