Our partner

Six-year-old with possible personallity disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Six-year-old with possible personallity disorder.

Postby Jando » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:12 am

I vote for locking the kid in the basement for few years, only dropping him dogfood and warm water once a day. That'll straighten her out!
"The muffin man?" "THE MUFFIN MAN!"
Jando
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:04 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby VTheChaosTheoryV » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 am

I have a better idea: Bring the kid to your house, lure him into the basement, and push him into a deep hole. Leave him there for days on end, only feeding him bread and water for starvation. Dress up in erotic clothing, and get the lotion. From there, put the lotion into the basket, and lower it into the hole, telling the kid,"It puts the lotion on its skin." If the kid refuses, say,"It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again." Once the kid complies, and loses weight after days on end, bring it out and kill him. The loose skin can be used as a "child suit", making you look younger than you really are. :lol:
Trust all the things I tell you are true, dress up in your best so I can be proud of you, and never believe I won't turn on you, and never believe I do this for you. You're leading me on again and I find it, yeah I like it, and I'm reeling in awe for sure, now I know it was given to me.
VTheChaosTheoryV
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:04 am

Postby Butterfly Faerie » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm locking this thread, telling a mother to lock her child in a basement and neglect him etc is completely inappropriate response for a support forum.
Butterfly Faerie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:04 am

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post