Our partner

Sadistic thoughts

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: WichitaLineman

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Sadistic thoughts

Postby Sarabanda » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:04 am

I doubt I have this disorder, because I definitely don't meet all the criteria (I feel strong emotions of remorse, love, shame, etc.), but at times I fantasize about carrying violent acts, usually as a means of revenge against people who have done me wrong in the past, but sometimes just in general (I might have a thought of just killing some stranger I saw for no real reason, or some thought of becoming some dictator and comminting genocide). I've never done anything drastic. The worst thing I've done is beat a pet cat I had a long time ago. I also might watch the news and hear about someone being murdered, and this might give me a "good feeling". I still doubt that I have this disorder, because there are always certain people who I care about and would never harm. It's just as if I don't give a damn about anyone else.
I suffer from Borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, and Asperger syndrome. Life can be hard, but I refuse to use my mental problems as an excuse for not giving it my all.
Sarabanda
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby PQ » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:07 am

You say you're BPD. What more do you want? You think ASPD's have strong feelings or remorse and shame?
PQ
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post