Our partner

Career Criminal - Living A Life Of Crime

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Career Criminal - Living A Life Of Crime

Postby Reaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:13 am

I was watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1DKwlvhg_0 about a career criminal who got pissed off in court for not getting what he felt was a break he deserved.

Career criminal causes scene after judge refuses to cut him a break

It got me to thinking about a few things, my own life mainly and what it is I really want, but it also lead me to make this thread.

Before I ask any questions we need to determine what a career criminal actually is so there is no misinterpretation.

A career criminal is someone who has committed many crimes throughout their life. Their lifestyle (be it wealthy or poor) is usually supported by their criminal activities.

Now, onto the questions...

To those of you who consider yourselves career criminals:

Why do you choose to live a life of crime?

Have you ever been caught for committing crime? If so, how many times?

Do you ever worry that you might end up in prison for the rest of your life?

Questions for everyone

What are your thoughts on the video?

What if the man in the video was repeatedly committing crimes because he needed to in order to support his family, would your thoughts on the video change?

(I'm not saying that's his reason for being a career criminal. I don't know his reasons. I'm just curious what you would think if that were the case)

Have you ever considered living a life of crime? Why or why not?

What do you think of people who continually re-offend, who live a life of crime?

If you were the judge in that video, would you have given the man a break and therefore, a lighter sentence?
Last edited by Reaper on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:35 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Career Criminal - Living A Life Of Crime

Postby kaloya123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:28 am

I simply like it.

What if the man in the video was repeatedly committing crimes because he needed to in order to support his family, would your thoughts on the video change?

Even if he has committed the crimes because of the need to support his family, I don't really care. He knows the rules.

Yes, i have. I would like to be a drug dealer, because of the money I can make.

What do you think of people who continually re-offend, who live a life of crime?

If they have been caught too many times, they are probably stupid. But I really don't like this type of "gangster" type criminals. I like the "mafia" type criminals - they are rich and powerful Machiavellians, making deals with corruptive politicians.

If you were the judge in that video, would you have given the man a break and therefore, a lighter sentence?

He looks like an ASPD and is too calm in the video capturing him stealing a car. I would even give him a life sentence. :D :D :D
OCD+NPD+antisocial behavior (but not ASPD)
kaloya123
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Reaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 am

kaloya123 wrote:He looks like an ASPD and is too calm in the video capturing him stealing a car.

Yes, I would definitely say he has AsPD.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:37 pm

I don't know if I really fit into the category of career criminal since I'm not out there committing serious crimes on a regular basis, but the fact that I have committed various (serious and some less so) crimes since the age of 7 (I'm in my 40's now) probably still counts.

I've never been caught by the cops. I have been reported to the police a few times though, but never been arrested or charged.

I don't know how many times I've been reported. I haven't been keeping count.

No, it's not something I worry about. I figure if I end up there one day, so be it. I value my freedom though, so obviously I'm careful what I do.

Questions for everyone

I had some thoughts on it when I first watched it, but as I said in the OP, that was mainly to do with my own life. I don't have any thoughts on the dude in the video or his situation.

Nope.

Yes, since I have committed various crimes over the years.

Why? Partly financial reasons, but mostly for the thrill of it. There are other reasons too (power/control). It really depends on the crime as to which reason applies.

Don't give a shlt.

No, I wouldn't have because I know he's full of shlt about wanting to change his life. He's not going to change. Guys like him don't care to change. They might genuinely think about it from time to time, but it ain't gonna happen. He's too impulsive and set in his ways, and he doesn't really care.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby kaloya123 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:02 pm

Reaper, what about him?
:D :D :D
kaloya123
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ScarletRaven » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 pm

I don't currently depend on criminal activities to get by but I have for many years and I have no issue doing it again.

A lot of the crimes I commit are generally done because I am in a reckless mood or I want to do it and it happens to be illegal or (in terms of monetary ventures) I do it because it's an easy way/fast way to make a good amount of money by doing very little.

When I was underage but no charges were pressed and I have no criminal record. I nearly got caught three years ago but I managed to pay someone off and bluff my way out of trouble.

I would not call it worrying. I like to plan for worst case scenarios.

Questions for everyone

This is what people consider causing a scene? I would be pretty pissed if I didn't get my way too. And I think I have much bigger "scenes" than that when I don't get my way.

I literally could not give a single ###$. It's his #######5 life.

People should do whatever serves them best.

No. It's obvious he has no remorse. He should have been more convincing.
I am the queen of the ward, baby
ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby piroman1981 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:13 am

Reaper wrote:What are your thoughts on the video?

He just got irritated and sweared a bit, and the media called it "an outburst" I see that foreign media are as such silly as polish :roll:

No, it doesn't matter.

When i was young i considered. But it would be stupid. My country never had an organized crime, there were some organizatons but poorly managed. Eventually all of them fallen because of greedy and stupidity of it's own members or leaders. One guy i know took a dealer work for about 3 months. After that he decided to quit this. He had to give back all the cash he earned (but he earned really nice amount) and after that he was stalked and threatened for over a year. There were another few stories but i'm too lazy to write it now.
I won't be member of organized crime because you become a property of a gang. And sometimes they cooperate with cops and put the less effective men behind bars. I value my freedom over everyting to be a dogsbody to anyone, even if i could earn pretty money i will never sell my ass for it.

If they don't damage my property i don't care. The guy from video above is an example of typical low life idiot who even didn't learn how to pretend remorse.

No. I would give him 10 years or even more to help his family to get their lives on the right path, because moron like him would only teach them how to commit a crime and get caught.
piroman1981
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:35 am

Postby caspin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:38 am

I dont see myself as a criminal. Why should I? I am what I want to be for the most time.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby kaloya123 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 am

caspin wrote:I dont see myself as a criminal. Why should I? I am what I want to be for the most time.

Your response is irrelevant. What do you want to be "for the most time"? You sound like an Indonesian. :D :D :D
kaloya123
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby caspin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:34 am

kaloya123 wrote:
caspin wrote:I dont see myself as a criminal. Why should I? I am what I want to be for the most time.

Your response is irrelevant. What do you want to be "for the most time"? You sound like an Indonesian. :D :D :D

Oh wow.
Just one more soul. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ◝(◕ ◡ ◕ )◜
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views