Our partner

Your idea of a "perfect" date

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: seabreezeblue, Otter

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Your idea of a "perfect" date

Postby ScarletRaven » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 am

I am interested to hear what people involved in AsDP forum would consider an ideal date.

This does not have to be loving/romantic/sweet/mushy.

It could be abducting someone and force feeding them if that's your dream.
Dx: AsPD and NPD

"No one calls you Honey when you're sitting on a throne"

https://youtu.be/ozOkVR1lXYA
ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Your idea of a "perfect" date

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:28 am

Meet some mysterious person on a blind date who has a dark allure to them. Share a sense of danger and excitement and spend the rest of the night hunting for ideal prey together, torturing, raping and killing them. Then fuk each other like animals while covered in our victim's blood.

And finally, when we're done, I'll slit his throat.

I never did play well with other people...
Dx: AsPD, Schizoid PD and some narcissism for good measure.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:09 am

Postby ScarletRaven » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:48 am

Stalk someone I have found very attractive and who I know finds me attractive but thinks that they have no chance. "Accidently" bump into them in an unsocial situation (at a grocery store, petrol station).

Invite them over to my place for drinks. Have a good conversation or two.

Let things get hot and heavy. Tell them that I have always had a fantasy about tying someone to a chair and fuking them. Lead them downstairs, tie them up and sensually fcuk them.

When we are done, tell them that I am going to fetch our drinks.

Come back with a gag, a sedative, a tourniquet, butterfly needle etc...

Inject them with the sedative. Clean them with spirits (I like the smell). Put some Enya on and drain as much blood as possible before their heart stops.

ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fiveintime » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:50 pm

A little intense for a first date, but this thread reminded me of this...
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours.
fiveintime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Postby ScarletRaven » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:35 pm

fiveintime wrote:A little intense for a first date, but this thread reminded me of this...

Yes. I am a little intense.

ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:46 pm

fiveintime wrote:A little intense for a first date, but this thread reminded me of this...

You didn't answer the thread question.

I'd like to see your answer and many others here.
Dx: AsPD, Schizoid PD and some narcissism for good measure.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:09 am

Postby Aghen » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:16 pm

This intensity is fun!

My perfect date. It doesn't matter what the context is, it could be anything, but it needs to engage and entice me; the supporting cast should be polite, discreet and timely. Let it be something new, something exciting.
Aghen
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 am

Postby LachrymosePhoenix » Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:21 pm

I wake up in the middle of the night and he's standing over my bed...
I ask what he is doing there but of course he doesn't answer. Instead he hands me a box and tells me to get dressed we are going for a ride. I'm curious so I do as he says. It's a long drive and I have no idea where I am going. When we arrive the building looks like a warehouse or an old barn...on the outside. The inside looks like a horror dungeon style hotel suite complete with bondage furniture and a hot tub full of blood.
He tests me in various ways. I pass. We then enjoy a sensual evening naked in the hot tub while discussing a business arrangement. He tells me I'm the perfect partner he's been looking for, to help him take over the world or hatch some monumental scheme.
We carry on vanilla relationship for the eyes of the outside world, but on the weekends we go to carious locations to prepare to take on the world together.
LachrymosePhoenix
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:09 am

Postby fiveintime » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:23 am

Reaper wrote:You didn't answer the thread question.

I'd like to see your answer

I didn't answer it because it's probably not really that interesting. My actual first thought was that orgy scene from perfume, but that was just kind of a tongue-in-cheek throw away answer... because I'm in an antisocial forum, so you know...

Realistically? Dinner, intimacy, and sex.

The kind of food that's so good it's almost orgasmic. Simple, but full of complexity. Where the flavors come on almost subtle, but then burst in your mouth, lingering with complexity. It's rare, but I've been to a handful of restaurants like this.

Then, doing something together where it feels like it's just the two of us, where we share personal, intimate time together making in-jokes and memories that we'll only share with each other. I've had a few experiences that fit the bill, and none of them were anything particularly spectacular in and of themselves. It was the experience of doing it together, noticing each other that made it what it was.

And, last but not least, sex. A bi-product of genuine closeness; a romantic connection; intimate one-on-one attention. Slowly building from "I like you" into "I want you," into desire so thick you can taste it. Then, taking the time to explore each other and fully experience each other with all five senses. Power shifting back and forth, given and taken. Then, finally, giving into the lust and letting the passion consume us.

La petite mort. Death of separateness.

Not what it used to be, huh?

Several therapists, lots of work, quite a few years, and I can honestly say I'm free of that. I still have my share of psychological remnants, but nobody needs to bleed for date night. Maybe some screaming, but fully consensual.
I'm not crazy. My reality is just different from yours.
fiveintime
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Postby ElephantEyes » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:03 am

Its the chemistry more than the activities that make the date for me. One of the last relationships I was in all we did was eat drink drive around etc. but the guy was just different. Something exciting about him that made it impossible to be bored. In hindsight he was probably cluster b. We ended up having a very intense relationship.

Sparks fly or they dont. I am just intetested in that part, doesnt make much difference what else we do. But if I had to say I would say exploration of some abandoned building, a fire at some point, skinny dipping, starry sky, drugs, alcohol and sex.
ElephantEyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post