Our partner

Your idea of a "perfect" date

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: seabreezeblue, Otter

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Your idea of a "perfect" date

Postby ScarletRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:09 pm

On second thoughts, Crystal, I wouldn't mind ######6 you. I bought this brand new dido and I have really wanted to test it out. But you have to understand, Crystal, that I really like to penetrate the girls I am with. So I may have made some alterations to the dildo to make it penetrate flesh too. That's okay right? At least we wouldn't struggle for lubricant.
Dx: AsPD and NPD

"No one calls you Honey when you're sitting on a throne"

https://youtu.be/ozOkVR1lXYA
ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby caspin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:14 pm

ScarletRaven wrote:On second thoughts, Crystal, I wouldn't mind ######6 you. I bought this brand new dido and I have really wanted to test it out. But you have to understand, Crystal, that I really like to penetrate the girls I am with. So I may have made some alterations to the dildo to make it penetrate flesh too. That's okay right? At least we wouldn't struggle for lubricant.

That is okay if you ask me. :oops:
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Postby TheCastleOf » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 pm

masteroftheuniverse wrote:Hi. What were we talking about again? :D

Control and how it plays out in intimate relationships.
TheCastleOf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 am

Postby CallMe12 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:34 pm

ScarletRaven wrote:On second thoughts, Crystal, I wouldn't mind ######6 you. I bought this brand new dido and I have really wanted to test it out. But you have to understand, Crystal, that I really like to penetrate the girls I am with. So I may have made some alterations to the dildo to make it penetrate flesh too. That's okay right? At least we wouldn't struggle for lubricant.

What are you, a ######6 lesbian lol?
CallMe12
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby ScarletRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 pm

CallMe12 wrote:

I am ######6 bisexual.

ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby CallMe12 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:42 pm

ScarletRaven wrote:
CallMe12 wrote:

I am ######6 bisexual.

Gross
CallMe12
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby ScarletRaven » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:11 pm

Which part?

ScarletRaven
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby masteroftheuniverse » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 pm

LachrymosePhoenix wrote:@masteroftheuniverse As much as I love seeing two of my favorite psychopaths rip each other apart...

I am not a psychopath. My friend is.

LachrymosePhoenix wrote:...I have to agree with Reaper on this one. If you haven't found any females as intelligent as you then you need to raise the bar. We are out there. We may be difficult to find (trust me I would know!), but we do exist. There are probably as many intelligent women as men (so not very many but still....) and if you only accept the best partners then perhaps you would find yourself more challenged as a dominant.

ScarletRaven wrote:And I agree, if you haven't met any females as intelligent as yourself then you have not challenged yourself adequately.

Just not true.

"For instance, at the near-genius level (an IQ of 145), brilliant men outnumber brilliant women by 8 to one. That's statistics, not sexism." - Susan Greenfield, Professor of neurophysiology at the University of Oxford

Here is an exaggerated standard deviation for illustrative purposes. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9 ... ce5773f03f

As someone up in that area, I feel it. My girlfriend is just as smart as I am. My sister is too. (Both tested). I am not saying they don't exist, but that its very rare and far outnumbered of men to women. So as rare as it is to find an intelligent man, its much more rare, in fact about 8x more according to the quote, at the 145 IQ level to find a woman who is of equal intelligence.

TheCastleOf wrote:
masteroftheuniverse wrote:Hi. What were we talking about again? :D

Control and how it plays out in intimate relationships.

From my experience, every relationship I had where I had control was amazing for me and long lived. Every one I did not, was terrible and short. So at this point, I know its absolutely necessary for me anyways.
masteroftheuniverse
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Postby Quoth » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:31 am

masteroftheuniverse wrote:
"For instance, at the near-genius level (an IQ of 145), brilliant men outnumber brilliant women by 8 to one. That's statistics, not sexism." - Susan Greenfield, Professor of neurophysiology at the University of Oxford

Here is an exaggerated standard deviation for illustrative purposes. https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-9 ... ce5773f03f

As someone up in that area, I feel it. My girlfriend is just as smart as I am. My sister is too. (Both tested). I am not saying they don't exist, but that its very rare and far outnumbered of men to women. So as rare as it is to find an intelligent man, its much more rare, in fact about 8x more according to the quote, at the 145 IQ level to find a woman who is of equal intelligence.
So just to be clear, you're a man with a near genius IQ and yet attributing your quote to the correct person is beyond your abilities.

This is Richard Lynn writing in the daily mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... -Lynn.html

Frankly it's more likely that you, as a garden variety narcissist, are exaggerating your abilities consistently with your pathology.
Quoth
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:09 pm

Postby masteroftheuniverse » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:16 am

Quoth wrote:
masteroftheuniverse wrote:

So just to be clear, you're a man with a near genius IQ and yet attributing your quote to the correct person is beyond your abilities.

This is Richard Lynn writing in the daily mail.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... -Lynn.html

Frankly it's more likely that you, as a garden variety narcissist, are exaggerating your abilities consistently with your pathology.

Too lazy to care and to be honest, the content of the quote doesn't change. Neither do all the studies and expert opinions. But you know they spelled a word wrong once in a scientific journal and the whole study was deemed incorrect! :roll:
masteroftheuniverse
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post