Our partner

What's it like for you guys?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What's it like for you guys?

Postby Eight » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:01 pm

MaxRaeder wrote:Well, my earlier marriages very were much like that and I used to have some friends, like that... But I am now married to a fellow psychopath, have been for a very long time and frankly I have given up with any friends. My wife is all I require and her myself.

Thank you for not telling the forum about your wife.
venting-forum/topic198221.html#p2058979

I think it would be more interesting to talk with your wife than with you.
Perhaps it is a good thing that you reserve yourself for PMs now.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:33 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby naps » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:56 pm

ScarletRaven wrote:By that do you mean sending people four hour long essays on PM and getting no reply?

Please stop.

:)

Max doesn't read the replies to his posts. He swoops in, lays his venom, then he's off, uncaring and oblivious. Like a psychological mercenary. Or a German Shepherd with premature ejaculation. Or maybe a sensitive little light bulb with feeeeeelings.

Max posted early last year as "Chrysalide". He had an alt named "littlelightbiulb". He accidentally exposed himself last April and immediately deleted his account. You can read it all here http://www.psychforums.com/schizoid-personality/topic179113.html?hilit=Chrysalide. Pay special attention to the last post on the first page.

Eight wrote:I think it would be more interesting to talk with your wife than with you.

What wife?
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm

Postby Midwinter » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:19 am

naps wrote:
ScarletRaven wrote:By that do you mean sending people four hour long essays on PM and getting no reply?

Please stop.

:)

Max doesn't read the replies to his posts. He swoops in, lays his venom, then he's off, uncaring and oblivious. Like a psychological mercenary. Or a German Shepherd with premature ejaculation. Or maybe a sensitive little light bulb with feeeeeelings.

Max posted early last year as "Chrysalide". He had an alt named "littlelightbiulb". He accidentally exposed himself last April and immediately deleted his account. You can read it all here http://www.psychforums.com/schizoid-personality/topic179113.html?hilit=Chrysalide. Pay special attention to the last post on the first page.

Eight wrote:I think it would be more interesting to talk with your wife than with you.

What wife?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:33 am

Postby meanwhile » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:27 pm

So I was looking for a boring introductions thread like some forums have but I didn't see anything. I didn't want to drop in on any already running conversations, but this one seemed uninvolved enough to get my post count to 1. I've read some of the sniping on here between the active members and it's good stuff, really funny.

ASPD for me has been something I actually avoided mentally as a subject for years because I was afraid it was true. It was only recently in the latter half of my 20s that I started doing more reading and self-reflection through the lens of ASPD. The conduct disorder as a child/teen, heroin addiction, over a dozen arrests in an eight year span, three visits to the county jail, several ruined relationships - I could be more specific, but it's not necessary.

Anyway, that's what ASPD has been like for me. An unavoidable urge toward manipulating and subverting any system that's put in front of me. It is lying when I don't need to, continuing to put my freedom and safety in jeopardy even though that isn't what I want for myself. It's starting fights in my relationships only to pull out and be a blank wall while the girl cries, yells, and begs for contrition. Over all none of it bothers me, but continuing life on the trajectory I have been is going to land me in prison, with no one left on the outside and nothing to even feign concern for when I get out. Either that or it's death at the end of a relapse. I am currently laid up after secretly shooting a fentanyl analogue for a few weeks in spite of the program I was almost done with. It is perpetually seeking adoration solely for the pleasure of exerting magnetism over another person.

That's not really a checklist or anything, I realize, but it is what it's like.
meanwhile
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:33 pm

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:46 pm

^yep

that's what it is
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:33 am

Postby ElephantEyes » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:24 pm

meanwhile wrote:So I was looking for a boring introductions thread like some forums have but I didn't see anything. I didn't want to drop in on any already running conversations, but this one seemed uninvolved enough to get my post count to 1. I've read some of the sniping on here between the active members and it's good stuff, really funny.

ASPD for me has been something I actually avoided mentally as a subject for years because I was afraid it was true. It was only recently in the latter half of my 20s that I started doing more reading and self-reflection through the lens of ASPD. The conduct disorder as a child/teen, heroin addiction, over a dozen arrests in an eight year span, three visits to the county jail, several ruined relationships - I could be more specific, but it's not necessary.

Anyway, that's what ASPD has been like for me. An unavoidable urge toward manipulating and subverting any system that's put in front of me. It is lying when I don't need to, continuing to put my freedom and safety in jeopardy even though that isn't what I want for myself. It's starting fights in my relationships only to pull out and be a blank wall while the girl cries, yells, and begs for contrition. Over all none of it bothers me, but continuing life on the trajectory I have been is going to land me in prison, with no one left on the outside and nothing to even feign concern for when I get out. Either that or it's death at the end of a relapse. I am currently laid up after secretly shooting a fentanyl analogue for a few weeks in spite of the program I was almost done with. It is perpetually seeking adoration solely for the pleasure of exerting magnetism over another person.

That's not really a checklist or anything, I realize, but it is what it's like.

Do you enjoy seducing people just for fun? Making them fall in love or get addicted to you?
ElephantEyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:33 pm

Postby masteroftheuniverse » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:53 pm

Just going by what my friend describes it like, its basically being normal and everyone else is totally weird as excrement and does everything opposite basically. Like why would you love someone who isn't valuable to you? Why wouldn't you do whatever it takes to get what you want? etc. these seem like normal things but most people would not agree with them, and its confusing as to why they want to be weak losers, but they do, so why not exploit them?
masteroftheuniverse
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:33 pm

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post