Our partner

Cosby mistrial

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: seabreezeblue, Otter

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Cosby mistrial

Postby eterea107 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:10 am

He's a happy camper after yesterday's mistrial

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

What do you think - psychopath? Apparently, over 50 women have come forward, stating Cosby spiked their drink (quaalude) and then sexually assaulted and/raped them. Statute of Limitations has run out...which is good because he confessed to some things...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertain ... story.html

Are we going to have an OJ next trial?
Love yet violence, is yet love. I love you.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Cosby mistrial

Postby Dulcet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:20 am

I don't think he thinks he did anything wrong. He probably views it as he prefers them unconscious, but they would have had sex with him anyway, just it's his own preference as to how. Now they want his money.
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:43 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby eterea107 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:48 am

I disagree based on a lot of interviews I watched. They weren't all gold diggers.

Supermodel Beverly Johnson was raped by him. She's retired now but went on Dateline like 15 years later. To expose him. She was the first black woman to be on Vogue's cover.

She met him at his office to discuss a cameo appearance of her on the Cosby show. He said, lets go to my brownstone and talk there.

She thought it was a bit strange, but agreed. His M.O. was spiking a woman's drink with Quaaludes. He always had SEVEN rx ... that is a lot of Quaaludes.

He made her a cappuccino and he spiked her drink. She had no idea he did. She said she took two swallows and started to feel very strange. She completely passed out and awoke several hours later, naked, and he had raped her. She was in his bed and there absolutely was no consent. He was in a bathrobe.

She didn't need his money. There were other high profile people. Model Janice Dickinson. Professional women with established careers.

He wasn't hiring hookers. No one came forward until 2005. Now 50-60 women have disclosed. They aren't getting a dime. The statute of limitations expired.

Even Obama gave a press conference and said if a person has their drink spiked and pass out...and sex happens. It's a crime. They should be punished.

He probably had consensual hookups, sure. But he confessed under oath the drugs were used to put in drinks so he could have sex. Always Quaaludes, he said. He started in the 1970s. He's a predator.

I bet the defense will go for diminished capacity if there's a guilty verdict. It doesn't matter if he thought it was ok. Regardless, he knew what he was doing. That's why his M.O. was spiking the drink he prepared for the woman. To incapacitate them, rape them, and his image and fame kept it hidden. You can't say "NO" if you're blacked out. And that's why he used the Quaaludes, as he testified under oath. It's a crime, period.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby eterea107 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:31 pm

I'll get off my soapbox, sorry guys and ladies.
eterea107
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dulcet » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:37 pm

I'm just saying how he likely sees it, not necessarily how it is.
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby justonemoreperson » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Occupational hazard.

if you've been taken from "normal life" at some point when you were much younger and thrown into the celebrity world where you just expected to be given anything you want. There was a time in the 80s / 90s when he was the most well paid comedian in the world. Expectations would be that anything was yours. It doesn't make it right, but it probably accounts for why so many celebrities end up getting caught for it.

Who enables them? We do, indirectly.
I'm not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I'm right.
justonemoreperson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:43 pm

but he seems so fun loving!

i remember watching cosby...i think it was...kids say the darnest things?

those fuking kids lol. they were totally reading a script.
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ElephantEyes » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:25 pm

I dont think he's a psychopath. Probably just a bit pervy.
ElephantEyes
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Postby caspin » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:06 pm

A bit of a sick fantasie he live out I believe. Well I don't blame him.
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Postby Eight » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:29 pm

Cosby has become a cautionary tale for others. I'm sad that will be his legacy now.
He threw it all away.
Eight
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 pm

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum