Our partner

how old were you the first time you got sh*Tfaced?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: seabreezeblue, Otter

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

how old were you the first time you got sh*Tfaced?

Postby Dulcet » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:54 am

what did you get sh*tfaced on? who was it with? do you think ASPD people party earlier than other people?
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:44 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: how old were you the first time you got sh*Tfaced?

Postby Infinitesimal » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:20 am

Dulcet wrote:what did you get sh*tfaced on? who was it with?

First time really drunk was at 12, half a liter of absolut and oj, quickly learned to limit myself with hard liquor. Was at a girls house and raided her parents liquor cabinet despite her telling us not to.

Now real drugs not counting weed? Likely in the same time period of 7th grade, or 12 years old. Got tricked into smoking angel dust with my sisters bf at the time. Messed up to think they would do that to a kid, but it was a pretty intense time that I still remember vividly to this day.

do you think ASPD people party earlier than other people?

I say that's highly dependent on how they're raised and the people they are most frequently in contact with. An ASPD kid would be more inclined to do party drugs at a younger age if presented with the opportunity to do so. Opposed to a more socially sheltered ASPD person with no chances to party will likely not start partying by them self.

But if presented with the right circumstances, then yes, I feel like ASPD people are more prone to start partying earlier for sure.
Infinitesimal
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby SweetSlumber » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:21 am

I never got shitfaced. I don't like losing control. I'd rather stay up while others get drunk and play pranks on them.
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 pm

Postby Reaper » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:12 am

At the ripe old age of 17 at a camping party.

It could have been younger than that, but I don't remember.
Dx: AsPD, Schizoid PD and some narcissism for good measure.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:44 pm

Postby Courtier » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 am

12. But it's not an indication of how frequently I got ###$ up afterwards. Only happened a few times.

We'd already gotten tipsy with ciders and lagers in 2l apple soda bottles at the park a few times and when somebody's parents weren't home would would chill out at their house with beers and whatever dregs of spirits were available but never really got shitfaced until a night out 'camping' on the beach. Don't even remember all of what I had but I went pretty hard on the spirits. Was the most sloppy, undignified drunk night I think I ever had. With a few people from school (and a couple of people I didn't know from another school actually). Got pretty aggressive with the girls there. Don't remember the specifics except bending one over a rock and dry humping her pretty hard, leaving cuts all over her legs and knees and crying at being 'used' by me :lol: ###$ knows...

Don't particularly enjoy being that drunk, I learned. The next time I got as ###$ up after that didn't come until a few years later - was 16 and at an after-prom party and I was drinking jack Daniels and doing coke. Starting flipping out threw a chair smashing a pane of glass in their greenhouse, got into a scrap with somebody and hit them with a bottle. Still don't drink very often. Got kinda drunk last month but nothing exciting. Oh, and my 18th I puked all over myself in my bed and woke up wet and wanting to puke more because of the smell. My mother had to change my sheets while I showered :lol:
Courtier
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:44 am

Postby CreamFreak » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Dx: Bipolar 1, Psychopathic Deviate - INTP
CreamFreak
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Havvva » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:07 pm

I never had access to alcohol as a kid.
When I was 13, I smoked about 5 bowls in one sitting. I ended up falling asleep standing up.
When I came back, I was murmuring some gibberish that made sense in my head and had no idea how long i'd been in the woods for.
Havvva
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby Pennywise » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:29 pm

Sweet Sixteen.

Went to a party with my boyfriend who hung around with the popular crowd which I was not a part of. I was a goody two shoes before this. So the popular girls kept feeding me alcohol to corrupt me, I ended up getting really sloppy drunk. Dropped a full beer bottle onto a huge ceramic ashtray that was in a classmate's lap, and he promptly swore at me calling me a stupid slut. Passed out on the floor and woke up to people walking on me, stomping on me and laughing. Some pervert took me into a bedroom and tried to make out with me when I was passed out again in the upstairs bathroom, but I had enough wits to get out of there. Boyfriend took me across the street to his relative's where i brushed my teeth with their toothbrush then boyfriend walked me across town to go home, he fell after leaving me at top of my street. When i got home i was still sloshed and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth a gargled, when i opened the door my mom was standing there like an S.S. soldier "YOU'RE DRUNK!" and wouldn't let me go past until i told her everything. The next morning at 8 am she was in my room pulling up the blinds and when i complained she said I smelt like an old wino. She said she was so upset overnight she was having heart palpitations and no one could drive her to the hospital because I was laying in my bed in a drunken stupor, and dad had had a few himself. lol @ my mom.
Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Pennywise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 am

Postby Pennywise » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:42 pm

You know how it is when you're sh*tfaced and trying to hide it, you're like *be cool, be cool*, then you do something totally drunken like. Like when I got in the door of my house, I whiffed my jacket down the basement steps. lol so when I came into the living room, I'll never forget the look on my brother's face. He was still only 14, and he knew I was going to be drinking and he had tried to talk me out of it. So he looked so alarmed, like 'what $#%^ is going to go down now, are they gonna kill her or what omg!' So that was my cue to try to be an actress as much as possible. I will never forget any of that night lol. I remember my mom asking, "Are you okay, you don't look good, did you and ___ break up?" Of course I could not act worth a $#%^ when I was sh*tfaced lol. So off to the bathroom to gargle which I never did.
Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Pennywise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:44 am

Postby Sixoclock0 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:46 am

sh*Tfaced?
Probably closer to 20 years old.
I recall one night I met with some random guy. Unfortunately I didn't particularly fancy him, but getting me drunk was his clear objective. Finally instead of having actually gone at his place, I forced him to pay my taxi home. I was expensive company.
The next morning I had a morning shift at my part-time, aside for studying job. A restaurant. And we were supposed to have fire safety training.
I threw up into the bushes on the way to work, probably had an awful day.
Dx: Bipolar II DepressionAnxietyPTSD

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation."
Sixoclock0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:44 am

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post