Our partner

Is this forum controlled by reptilian overlords?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Is this forum controlled by reptilian overlords?

Postby Dazz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:24 am

I remember when I was about 17/18 thinking Icke was out there to make the truth look ridiculous and put people off, like Alex Jones (who at least back then, idk about now, thought it was the Arabs who were controlling Hollywood and the like :roll:) he says alot of right things and exposes events in history and today, but finishes it off by saying "oh its all bloodsucking shape-shifting reptilians too btw". Today I think he is just deluded like he's audience who buy all his books with the same info.

There are three suggested origins for the Anunnaki reptilian intervention in human
affairs: 1 They are extraterrestrials; 2 They are ‘inner’ terrestrials who live within the
Earth; 3 They manipulate humanity from another dimension by ‘possessing’ human
bodies. I think they are all true.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby CandiedArsenic » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:37 am

Lol idk
I know someone who legitimately believes humans were brought to earth as slaves by aliens to find gold. She's Christian.
I know someone else who is right on the cusp of genius and insane who I used to enjoy listening to talk about anunnaki lol. He was really sexy and smart and a really amusing kind of asshole, so his crazy was very attractive to me (I was like 16-18when I spoke to him often) he was a cool lunatic. I'm gonna see if i can find him now.
CandiedArsenic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:02 pm

Postby Midwinter » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:16 am

MotherRussia wrote:It doesn't seem that far fetched to me.

Quit the drugs, MotherRussia.
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm

Postby SweetSlumber » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:29 am

Ohhh, now it all makes sense! I am actually a reptilian princess. My parents died tragically during childbirth, and I was adopted by those two humans. Soon, a reptilian prince will come to marry me and we'll rule the world together.

It fits that my shoe size is small, too! Bring those glass slippers!
"The past is never dead. It is not even past."
Dx: PDNOS
SweetSlumber
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:02 am

Postby xlostintranslationx » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:34 am

:mrgreen:

Is this forum controlled by this 'smiley' ^ ?

Hiding in plain sight. It's name is mr. green apparently. Or is it maybe the forum mascot. Or just the secret front man to cover up another conspiracy theory. Or nah.
xlostintranslationx
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Courtier » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:44 pm

I can only find the thread MR made on Vampirism and Schizoids last year. That is after TTT era. Am I mistaken about where it is? I know biteme contributed most of the info. It's bugging me
Courtier
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Pennywise » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:27 am

Oh the anunnaki, those guys were either already here, or supposed to return to earth, possibly hitching a ride on Planet X aka nibiru (according to some lunatic via the Galactic Federation of Light who received channelled conversations from benevolent aliens). They are supposed to be belligerent motherf*ckers, conquerers who use *mind control* whoo ooo oooh oooh so we can blame all of our bad sh*tty behavior on them then. Planet X was also predicted by the human channeller to crash into the earth on Dec. 21, 2012 when the mayan calender expired. So much for the anunnaki's reign of terror then. No people and no planet at all to terrorize. There is no such f*cking thing as Planet X which they nutters say is hiding behind the sun.

-- Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:31 pm --

I bought a book back then called "The Complete Idiots Guide to 2012" because...nevermind. lol but I was quite into that stupid crap in the year leading up and during. bahaha.

-- Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:35 pm --

xlostintranslationx wrote::mrgreen:

Is this forum controlled by this 'smiley' ^ ?

Hiding in plain sight. It's name is mr. green apparently. Or is it maybe the forum mascot. Or just the secret front man to cover up another conspiracy theory. Or nah.
David Icke's reptilian conspiracy theory has been referred to as the conspiracy theory of all conspiracy theories...and no wonder!
Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Pennywise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am

Postby Pennywise » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:37 am

I think it can appeal to some people who are just totally disgusted with this world though. They think....why not? It can actually make sense to them given the state of what they see and read in the news. At least in a metaphorical sense.
Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Pennywise
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:02 am

Postby DaMeechum » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:07 am

While some would beg to differ, our mod party isn't that bad, I'm sure.~

Knowledge of the existence of the lizard people won't interfere with their existence, so it's pointless to dive into this matter, especially when it likely wasn't literal... much like the Bible.
DaMeechum
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby Midwinter » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 am

Please f#cking all kill yourself if you believe this sh#t wtf
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views