Our partner

Do you understand who and what you are ?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Do you understand who and what you are ?

Postby Reaper » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:31 am

I have a fairly good idea of who and what I am and I try to portray that when I'm here.

I think some people (especially online in an environment like this where I can be myself) can't relate to the real me, so it's hard for them to accept.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby hellmaker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:37 am

Reaper wrote:I have a fairly good idea of who and what I am and I try to portray that when I'm here.

I think some people (especially online in an environment like this where I can be myself) can't relate to the real me, so it's hard for them to accept.

How have you been DS? How is your daughter? Who is who, catch me up, not that I plan to be posting again.
“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

DX: ADHD,NPD,PDNOS

Lindemann - Praise Abort
hellmaker
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Dulcet » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:42 am

Reaper wrote:
Dulcet wrote:I'm actually fairly good at controlling how others perceive me.

You've said in the past that people always underestimate you, which means that what they're seeing is someone who is lacking in confidence.

I and others here perceive you the same way, except that we also see you as someone with borderline personality disorder and NPD who has low self-esteem (which is evident in the lies you tell about yourself).

Are you saying you purposely make yourself look weak and pathetic?

(Assuming Dulcet is MrsB with a name change. Edit: It is)

Yes I alter your perception of me, and then find you pathetic for falling for it. It's a tactic and it works quite well. I can tell you this right now and you still won't believe me. I'm good at what I do. :mrgreen:
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Reaper » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:04 am

hellmaker wrote:How have you been DS? How is your daughter? Who is who, catch me up, not that I plan to be posting again.

I assumed you were still here under another username, but maybe not, huh. You should stick around. Your posts were usually interesting.

I don't even fuking know who is who anymore. People leave and come back under different usernames, and some change their usernames. I don't care enough to keep track of everyone.

My daughter and I are doing well. If you weren't here under another username, you have missed some drama. There was some avoidant dude here claiming to be a psychopath who was nothing at all like a psychopath, but no matter how much I tried to tell him that, I couldn't get it through to him. He started making threats about cutting my hands off or some shlt, lol. I got the dude's picture and I had an idea of where he lived (in a certain town in the UK. I can't remember the name of it now). I told him that I know someone named Bonecrusher who would be willing to meet him and teach him a thing or two about pain. It was amusing. Anyway, he either got kicked off the forum or he left. I can't remember now.

There was another dude, Devil, who I had some issues with on another forum that carried on over to this one. He and I got into an argument over something that he should have stayed out of, and then he claimed to be stalking me and threatened to kill me (http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic177245-30.html) or do something to get me arrested. I threatened to find him and kill him (cause he should have minded his own fuking business).

Anyway, you know how it is - same shlt, different day. Though, Devil hasn't been around here for awhile now. The kunt is probably here somewhere hiding like the fuking coward he is under a different username.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby hellmaker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:16 am

Nah, I haven't been posting with another username. Never got the point of it, outside of some quick trolling, why bother. I have just been too busy.

I prefer not to keep around too often around here when I don't need to. That being said, it has served me great good in venting before.

Did Mr. Russian get banned? JustVenting I mean.

Lindemann - Praise Abort
hellmaker
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:19 am

hellmaker wrote:Did Mr. Russian get banned? JustVenting I mean.

You mean needledick, lol (cause I laughed at that cock pic he sent me that time). He's been back here from time to time.

I don't know if he's been banned since. I didn't see a reason for him to be.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby hellmaker » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:34 am

Reaper wrote:
hellmaker wrote:Did Mr. Russian get banned? JustVenting I mean.

You mean needledick, lol (cause I laughed at that cock pic he sent me that time). He's been back here from time to time.

I don't know if he's been banned since. I didn't see a reason for him to be.

I dare not get into your personal love-dovy shiet.

Fair point.

I'm too bored lately. Perhaps I will come around more often these days.

How does one not get bored of his GF? Even if she is quite ######6 amazingly hot? It just get boring.

Lindemann - Praise Abort
hellmaker
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:35 am

Dulcet wrote:Yes I alter your perception of me, and then find you pathetic for falling for it. It's a tactic and it works quite well.

So, you do want people to think you're weak and pathetic...

Well, damn, you are good at that. You have me convinced.

hellmaker wrote:I dare not get into your personal love-dovy shiet.

Lovey dovey shlt, lol.

I'm pretty damn sure there's no lovey dovey shlt between JustVenting and I.

I'm too bored lately. Perhaps I will come around more often these days.

This forum has been boring lately, but stick around anyway. You never know when something interesting could happen (of course, your idea of interesting could be different from mine).

How does one not get bored of his GF? Even if she is quite ######6 amazingly hot? It just get boring.

Every toy gets boring eventually. Try something new with her. Push her limits and your own. Explore your darkest fantasies.

Tell her you're going on a business trip or a fishing trip or something for a time, but secretly stay in a motel nearby. Buy a balaclava. Then one night while she's asleep, sneak into the house and pretend you're an intruder. What you do in that situation could be a whole lotta fun. That'll liven things up.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dulcet » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:51 am

Weak and pathetic is your version. I want to be underestimated. I want people to get arrogant about it. I want them to feel superior. I love surprises.
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Polimistis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:58 am

My view of myself varies in certain situations. I do not feel like I have one identity. I will apply whatever identity gives the most benefit to me in a situation, and in that moment I completely convince myself that it is true.

When I am alone sometimes I reflect on what identities I adopted throughout the day and realize that they are "not me". But I can never put a picture in my head of who I really am.
Polimistis
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post