Our partner

question

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

question

Postby madjoe » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 pm

i was listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYdlGiYY2g
and dude talks about being an npd and him taking drugs to losen his imhibitions
i've Always said booz and drugs dont do much for me
i was wandering it you think that's one of the diffenraces between npd and psychopath the lack of inhibitions
do you think that's true?
madjoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: question

Postby Midwinter » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm not listening to one hour of #######5 podcast to answer a stupid question. You got to be more specific.

But I have no idea, honestly.
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:14 am

Postby MotherRussia » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:05 am

madjoe wrote:i was listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toYdlGiYY2g
and dude talks about being an npd and him taking drugs to losen his imhibitions
i've Always said booz and drugs dont do much for me
i was wandering it you think that's one of the diffenraces between npd and psychopath the lack of inhibitions
do you think that's true?

I ain't'en watch the video.

But its fair to say Psychopaths have more blunted emotions than NPDs do. I think that's the crux of Psychopath, they are emotionally dead/numb. NPDs have feelings but disguise them. So an NPD is more likely to be inhibited, they have an image to protect. Psychopaths don't care much about their image, unless for an instrumental purpose. Such as they want money so they must present a certain image to get what they want. NPDs have an internal reason for it, their ego and their desire for external approval or attention.

Alcohol might loosen that up, make them do things they wouldn't normally do. Sure.

For a psychopath if their emotions are already dead and numb, I suppose feeling inhibited wouldn't be a problem.

So you probably have a point.
MotherRussia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:14 pm

Postby Dazz » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:09 am

Midwinter wrote:I'm not listening to one hour of #######5 podcast to answer a stupid question. You got to be more specific.

You lazy ungrateful bastard...madjoe took the time out to post that video, least you could is waste 1hr of your life.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 pm

Postby Midwinter » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:40 pm

Dazz wrote:
Midwinter wrote:I'm not listening to one hour of #######5 podcast to answer a stupid question. You got to be more specific.

You lazy ungrateful bastard...madjoe took the time out to post that video, least you could is waste 1hr of your life.

Must have been horrible for him to waste 1 hour watching this sh*t, and afterwards using 5 minutes extra to post it :cry:
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:14 am

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post