Our partner

Do you believe in god?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Ada

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Do you believe in god?

Postby Mitmit » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:22 pm

?
Mitmit
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Do you believe in god?

Postby srobinson » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:32 pm

I have three gods :chaos, probability, and randomness. These things rule the universe and everything in it.
srobinson
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Postby caspin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:08 pm

You say it yourself, belive-god do you? I can belive if you like me to but it does not exist.
I have never seen him.
caspin
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 am

Postby marcelo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:24 pm

I believe in the things I can see or see evidence of. a man who willingly gives up his most potent weapon(his mind) is a lost man just as a tiger who willingly gives up his teeth and claws is a lost tiger.
marcelo
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Postby naps » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:38 pm

No. He's long gone. He maybe used to be here until we tortured his kid to death, now all we have is Christianity, which is kind of like never getting over being dumped by your bf/gf.
Richard and Linda
Two birds with one stone
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:41 am

I went through a phase in my life where I did believe in God and at that time, I hated him. I was very angry at God for every negative thing that happened in my life. I wanted to know what kind of a God could be so cruel. I wanted to meet him so I could slit his fuking throat.

Eventually I got over my hate for God and decided that God isn't really at fault for the actions of man. As humans we have the freedom of choice. We're not controlled by some supernatural being.

My view on God started to change, but I struggled with my belief. I didn't want to blindly follow the flock without question, so I always questioned what was written in the Bible. I decided that I wanted to attend Christian college and study to become a minister. I thought that was my life goal, to learn more about God and spread his word to the world.

Then something happened in my life and things changed. I decided I didn't want to be a christian anymore and drew an interest toward Satanism.

I became a Satanist for awhile. I was drawn to it because I had read about human sacrifice and that really appealed to me. All my life I've had violent thoughts and started wanting to kill people from a relatively young age, so Satanism felt like it fit me better at the time.

I lost interest in it after awhile though and decided that this whole God and Satan thing is a bunch of bullshlt. I wouldn't say I'm a complete non-believer now. I'm just not sure what to believe anymore.
Dx: AsPD, Schizoid PD and some narcissism for good measure.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun May 28, 2017 12:08 pm

Postby Pooshmeu » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:25 pm

Thank god he doesn't stop me from doing what I want
I come from a place where my language works very differently from english. Forgive me if I sound confusing or if I misunderstand anything.
Pooshmeu
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 11:08 pm

Postby slimsally » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Reaper wrote:My view on God started to change, but I struggled with my belief. I didn't want to blindly follow the flock without question, so I always questioned what was written in the Bible. I decided that I wanted to attend Christian college and study to become a minister. I thought that was my life goal, to learn more about God and spread his word to the world.

I lost interest in it after awhile though and decided that this whole God and Satan thing is a bunch of bullshlt. I wouldn't say I'm a complete non-believer now. I'm just not sure what to believe anymore.

Well, that's f*cking interesting. We have more in common than I thought.
anxious/aloof/impulsive/former drinker
slimsally
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Postby CandiedArsenic » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:17 pm

I do. Im pretty sure that is sincere. I do think he cares a lot less about the way we live our lives than people pretend, but this could be a self serving "conclusion" too. I do outwardly follow a lot of rules yhat i think are pointless though, but a bit "hypocritical" because i appreciate the boundaries religion sets for people in my life as it has many benefits to me.
Typos are kinda my "thing" on this site... NOT mobile friendly
CandiedArsenic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 9:08 pm

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:22 am

Yes, I am He. He is Me. Me is We, and We are very dissapointed in all of you.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 27, 2017 8:08 pm

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum