Ask a Mental Health Expert
12 Mental Health Experts are Online Now.
A Question is Answered Every 11 seconds!
Ask an Expert >

Our partner

Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Ada, CloudShark

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby toosober » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:23 am

I have often wondered what it would be like to have a drink and talk with some of you. I would like to see if your online persona is similar to your real life persona. I can honestly say their would be little to no deviation on my part. I think I would be quite curious.. What do you think?
toosober
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby flukeekulf » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:34 am

Yes, jerboa, I want to ###$ her brains out :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

>.>
Gods Water,
Crumble To Nothing

EmoX
flukeekulf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby Reaper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:15 am

There are two people in particular here I wouldn't mind meeting for my own reasons.

There are some others here I would consider meeting in public to talk with over a few drinks and possibly party with. Depending on where we met we could be more open than we are on the forum about certain topics. It could lead to some very interesting conversation and maybe a little devious fun, if they were up for it.

If I met people off this forum in public they would see some differences in my personality, but only because I have to hide certain aspects of myself in real life in order to blend in, but if we could get somewhere a little more private where I can be more myself, they would see that I am same as I am on the forum.
There is but one rule - hunt or be hunted

Antimon wrote:Reaper is like a lvl 99 boss here
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:58 am

I'd meet up with a few of you to fu*k and a couple for the conversation. I think my online persona translates well into my personality.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:16 am

Postby Midwinter » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Would like to meet Reaper, see if he is the same and if he would kill me or we could have a chill time.

And probably some of the girls. We are all bored, nothing like a little bit of sex can change :oops:
"If we didn't have genetic mutations, we wouldn't have us. You need error to open the door to the adjacent possible."
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:16 am

Postby Blivandefar » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Like watching paint dry...
So long as the edge doesn't crumble by rust
Blivandefar
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Midwinter wrote:Would like to meet Reaper, see if he is the same and if he would kill me or we could have a chill time.

I don't kill everyone I meet, lol.

We'd chill.

I'd likely be thinking about killing you while we're chilling though, but that doesn't mean I'm planning to do it. It's just the way my mind works. I'm sure your thought process would probably be similar, which could make the meeting very interesting.

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby xSid » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Girls:
Crys: I'd take her shopping, then to a hotel, share some coke, empty out the minibar while sitting at the balcony and watching the city lights, and then ###$
Reaper: To a club for getting wasted, then I'd borrow a bike for her and we'd go on bikes to a nearby town to see the sunrise
Miss Lilly: Pool bar, drinking contest, make out in the pool
MissBright: First an attraction park, then a fancy dinner to a super fancy yet real good restaurant I know and then a night car-ride
Eight: Low key restaurant for dinner with live latin music - I'd dance a tango with her

The guys I'd like to go party with don't seem to post anymore. Audendia, Jipped and one-two other dudes whose names I don't remember anymore. And Joe. Probably Naps too, though I don't remember if he smokes weed or no.

Of the new members, those that I've read a bit and have an impression ++ like them:
Sally and Chainsaw, probably to the poolbar as well. Though Sally I'd take her to a noisy tavern first, maybe with local live music, for wine and eat something. While Chainsaw I'd first take her to a quiet bar to get started with drinking and loosing up
Of the guys, I'd have some smokes and drinks and/or party with Midwinter and Deadplx. I'd invite them to join the previous mentioned party with the rest of the guys

Rest, I don't care much about. I'd be fine with meeting up with any, but you are not getting a date
xSid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:16 am

Postby Midwinter » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Reaper wrote:
Midwinter wrote:Would like to meet Reaper, see if he is the same and if he would kill me or we could have a chill time.

I don't kill everyone I meet, lol.

We'd chill.

I'd likely be thinking about killing you while we're chilling though, but that doesn't mean I'm planning to do it. It's just the way my mind works. I'm sure your thought process would probably be similar, which could make the meeting very interesting.

Well. I think the uneasy atmosphere would make for excitement, I'm sure of that. I can't deny that I think in the same way.

#bonnieandclydeanno2017

-- Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:29 pm --

xSid wrote:snip

Write to me if that psychoparty ever becomes a reality, like the vampire underground nightclub in a slaughering factory in Blade 8)
"If we didn't have genetic mutations, we wouldn't have us. You need error to open the door to the adjacent possible."
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:28 pm

xSid wrote:Reaper: To a club for getting wasted, then I'd borrow a bike for her and we'd go on bikes to a nearby town to see the sunrise

I don't know if I'd care much about seeing the sunset while I'm wasted, but we'd definitely have to do something involving motorcycles (and certainly partying beforehand).

We'd probably just end up killing ourselves on the bikes being so wasted and all, but I'd risk it. it wouldn't be the first time I've ridden a motorcycle while both drunk and high.

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views