Our partner

Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Ada, CloudShark

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Reaper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:58 am

naps wrote:You'd all have to come to my place. But take your shoes off before entering and no you may not use my bathroom. For anything. Do not sit anywhere that has not already been covered with newspaper and wash your hands before touching anything. But not in the bathroom. Reaper stay the fuk away from kitty

Jesus, if I had to go through all that just to visit you, you won't have to worry about me hurting your cat because I wouldn't be paying you a visit anyway.

Do you really make your guests sit on newspapers and wash their hands before touching anything?

Do you have OCD? If so, how do you manage to keep a cat with that?

You know they lick their asshole, right...?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:58 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MotherRussia » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 am

naps wrote:
MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)

Me neither.

You'd all have to come to my place. But take your shoes off before entering and no you may not use my bathroom. For anything. Do not sit anywhere that has not already been covered with newspaper and wash your hands before touching anything. But not in the bathroom. Reaper stay the fuk away from kitty and if you want a drink there's a store across the street but I don't think they take American currency. Also it's BYO, so BYO.

Well look at that. It's already 7PM. Time to put away the checkers and finger paints. You will be frisked before you leave, a couple of you more thoroughly than others. Out. Out. Lets move it. I said now.

*starts shooting*

Will we be provided latex gloves and surgical masks upon entering? :)

Ever notice after having a guest, their scent seems to linger for days? :?
MotherRussia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:58 am

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:05 am

naps wrote:
MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)

Me neither.

You'd all have to come to my place. But take your shoes off before entering and no you may not use my bathroom. For anything. Do not sit anywhere that has not already been covered with newspaper and wash your hands before touching anything. But not in the bathroom. Reaper stay the fuk away from kitty and if you want a drink there's a store across the street but I don't think they take American currency. Also it's BYO, so BYO.

Well look at that. It's already 7PM. Time to put away the checkers and finger paints. You will be frisked before you leave, a couple of you more thoroughly than others. Out. Out. Lets move it. I said now.

*starts shooting*

This was the first time that I've genuinely laughed out loud about a post on this forum.

I think I'm falling for you naps.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:58 am

Postby naps » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:20 am

Reaper wrote:Jesus, if I had to go through all that just to visit you, you won't have to worry about me hurting your cat because I wouldn't be paying you a visit anyway.

Fine. Be that way.

Do you really make your guests sit on newspapers and wash their hands before touching anything?

No, but I have one friend who's a slob and sits on seats with wet spots on the subway. He doesn't care. I put a sheet on the couch before he comes over. I tell him it's always there.

Do you have OCD? If so, how do you manage to keep a cat with that?

Oh boy do I. Cats are pretty clean animals, though. They puke a lot but I have a wet-vac.

You know they lick their asshole, right...?

What, you can't do that?

MotherRussia wrote:Will we be provided latex gloves and surgical masks upon entering?

No. You will all be wrapped in cellophane. I will do the courtesy of making air holes. In Deadpxxl010's case I will cut an additional three holes. :wink:

Ever notice after having a guest, their scent seems to linger for days?

Thanks. Thanks a lot for that.

Deadpxxl010 wrote:This was the first time that I've genuinely laughed out loud about a post on this forum.

I think I'm falling for you naps.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dulcet » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:24 am

I'd pick naps actually.

I want to stand in reapers yard. But not necessarily meet them.

Dazz and courtier would be interesting. But unsure what would be better than talking to them on here anyway.

I probably will meet candied one day Bc Dabs.

I would have met will!

Sids date sounds nice. Long day but nice.

I want to troll eight as a patient in person one day.
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:04 am

naps wrote:
No. You will all be wrapped in cellophane. I will do the courtesy of making air holes. In Deadpxxl010's case I will cut an additional three holes. :wink:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yep. Definitely love you :P
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:50 am

naps wrote:
Reaper wrote:You know they lick their asshole, right...?

What, you can't do that?

I've been trying. I swear to god I have.

MrsBrightside wrote:I want to stand in reapers yard. But not necessarily meet them.

That's not creepy at all...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:58 am

Postby naps » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:58 am

Reaper wrote:
naps wrote:
Reaper wrote:You know they lick their asshole, right...?

What, you can't do that?

I've been trying. I swear to god I have.

admittedly, I can't either.

@Deadpxxl010
You're adorable. Let's get lost.
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:31 am

naps wrote:@Deadpxxl010
You're adorable. Let's get lost.

Adorable...that's a new one.

I'm down to get lost...to me that typically means drop acid but whatever you want baby cakes.
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby FunnyRainbow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Sure, I would meet. To be honest, I would meet all of you, because you're all looking like to have an interesting personality.
But I would meet first of all: Courtier, but only if we could talk in my own language, because it would irritate me so much when I don't understand him and I can't explain my thoughts.
Maybe Divido Erik, I read a few comments of him, seems to be a nice person.
And the guys who make them look like the scariest, strongest psychopaths ever.
English is not my first language, sorry for my mistakes.
FunnyRainbow
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post