Our partner

Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Ada, CloudShark

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Reaper » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:26 am

Divido Erik wrote:You dont have to worry about your daughter, it was just a provocative joke and i wanted to see how you react


Fair enough.

I wasn't worried, just curious.

often when jokes made like this, there are some half-truths in it ;)


I've no doubt.
There is but one rule - hunt or be hunted

Antimon wrote:Reaper is like a lvl 99 boss here
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 14299
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:17 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby toosober » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:00 am

If someone here sincerely wanted to meet up for a drink and conversation I would be keen on such an endeavor. Chances are very slim that someone would take me on such an offer. I doubt anyone here lives in the upstate N.Y. area. This is how I would arrange such an encounter. We would both agree to meet at a public location at a certain time. We wouldn't describe what we looked like or the clothes we would wear. We would be two strangers wondering who the other person was. After sometime one of us would signal with a certain hand gesture that would be known by the other. Or we would just have to guess, thru trial and error, where that person is. If we can't determine who it is we just leave....
toosober
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 324
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:31 am
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Divido Erik » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:05 am

Reaper wrote:
Divido Erik wrote:You dont have to worry about your daughter, it was just a provocative joke and i wanted to see how you react


Fair enough.

I wasn't worried, just curious.

often when jokes made like this, there are some half-truths in it ;)


I've no doubt.


Good Girl :wink:
After The Storm ComesThe Calm
When Others Run I Stay
Cry Now Die Later - Ty
Time Will Tell




Wannabe wrote:The answer is always cats. =)))
User avatar
Divido Erik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Zavatee » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:27 pm

No I don't think so. I prefer to keep my social life separated from an internet forum where I go to discuss my mental problems.

But, there are some people posting here now I think I would get along with in real life. Chainsaw, CandiedArsenic, and slimsally all seem really cool for the ladies here. xSid and seeminglyplain are the two guys I relate to here the most because our pasts and lifestyles are so similar. I think I would only be interested in meeting the girls but if I did hang out with xSid I think we could have an interesting time smoking weed together.
Baalu Alimu Meen Samim Ko'akh Mekayah
User avatar
Zavatee
Consumer 5
Consumer 5
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:11 am
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby MotherRussia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:38 pm

toosober wrote:I have often wondered what it would be like to have a drink and talk with some of you. I would like to see if your online persona is similar to your real life persona. I can honestly say their would be little to no deviation on my part. I think I would be quite curious.. What do you think?


There are some people I would be curious about, i.e. how they act in real life vs. their online persona. I have a feeling some people here may be keyboard warriors. :mrgreen:

People I'd be curious to see how their real life persona would be:

crystal
Reaper
Courtier
MrsB
Tiberus
Dazz

I'd be curious if the way they come across online and the claims they make about themselves are at all evident in their real life personas.

That said, even if I lived a town over from anyone here, I'd not agree to any meeting with anyone. My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)
User avatar
MotherRussia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 am
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Divido Erik » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:50 pm

MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)


Hahahaha, we have the same problem, rather stay home doing whatever you like to do, watching fight, docus and moviez, listening to music, reading interesting stuff but without to many pages, doing interesting test and riddles and all that kind of $#%^ :D

Do we have here another psycho or are you just depressed, its a rhetorical question i think :wink: :D
After The Storm ComesThe Calm
When Others Run I Stay
Cry Now Die Later - Ty
Time Will Tell




Wannabe wrote:The answer is always cats. =)))
User avatar
Divido Erik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby MotherRussia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:56 pm

Divido Erik wrote:
MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)


Hahahaha, we have the same problem, rather stay home doing whatever you like to do, watching fight, docus and moviez, listening to music, reading interesting stuff but without to many pages, doing interesting test and riddles and all that kind of $#%^ :D

Do we have here another psycho or are you just depressed, its a rhetorical question i think :wink: :D


Everybody I know bores me. If I meet them I have to cater to them, ask questions, appear interested, listen to their stories. Perhaps I'm depressed because I've simply no motivation to.

If someone really piqued my interest and curiosity that would be different. :)
User avatar
MotherRussia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 am
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Divido Erik » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:08 am

MotherRussia wrote:
Divido Erik wrote:
MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)


Hahahaha, we have the same problem, rather stay home doing whatever you like to do, watching fight, docus and moviez, listening to music, reading interesting stuff but without to many pages, doing interesting test and riddles and all that kind of $#%^ :D

Do we have here another psycho or are you just depressed, its a rhetorical question i think :wink: :D


Everybody I know bores me. If I meet them I have to cater to them, ask questions, appear interested, listen to their stories. Perhaps I'm depressed because I've simply no motivation to.

If someone really piqued my interest and curiosity that would be different. :)


Jep i know exactly how you feel :wink: without weed its even more exhausting, especially with our loved narcissistic friends :D
After The Storm ComesThe Calm
When Others Run I Stay
Cry Now Die Later - Ty
Time Will Tell




Wannabe wrote:The answer is always cats. =)))
User avatar
Divido Erik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby MotherRussia » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:11 am

Divido Erik wrote:
Jep i know exactly how you feel :wink: without weed its even more exhausting, especially with our loved narcissistic friends :D


Weed makes everything more interesting. :)
User avatar
MotherRussia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1773
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 am
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby naps » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:44 am

MotherRussia wrote:My friends can't even drag me out, let alone a psychopathic stranger from an anonymous forum. :)


Me neither.

You'd all have to come to my place. But take your shoes off before entering and no you may not use my bathroom. For anything. Do not sit anywhere that has not already been covered with newspaper and wash your hands before touching anything. But not in the bathroom. Reaper stay the fuk away from kitty and if you want a drink there's a store across the street but I don't think they take American currency. Also it's BYO, so BYO.

Well look at that. It's already 7PM. Time to put away the checkers and finger paints. You will be frisked before you leave, a couple of you more thoroughly than others. Out. Out. Lets move it. I said now.

*starts shooting*
User avatar
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 3353
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:10 pm
Local time: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:17 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GhostInTheMirror, Mr_Mogwai and 119 guests

cron