Our partner

Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Ada, CloudShark

Forum rules
Attention Please. You are entering the ASPD forum. Please read this carefully.

Given the unique propensities of those who are faced with the issues of ASPD, topics at times may be uncomfortable for non ASPD readers. Discussions related to violent urges are permitted here, within the context of deeper understanding of the commonalties shared by members. Indulging these urges is not what regular users here are attempting to do.

Conversations here can be triggering for those who have suffered abuse or violent encounters. Respectful questioning is welcome from non ASPD members.

For those who have no respect for either this illness or for those who are living with it, please do not enter this forum. Discrimination of Personality Disorders is not tolerated on this site.

Moderators are present here to ensure that members treat each other with dignity and respect. If topics become overly graphic or drift from having a healthy perspective, moderators will intervene.
Please feel free to contact a moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
The Team

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Reaper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:53 am

xSid wrote:so what you guys are talking about here? any short summary for the attention challenged?


Divido Eric went full retard.

That pretty much summarizes it.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 15061
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:54 am

Yeah Robin summed it up well
User avatar
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm
Local time: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Reaper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am

Deadpxxl010 wrote:Yeah Robin summed it up well


I'm the fuking Joker, dude. Get it right.
User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 15061
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby xSid » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:57 am

lol alright, that does not interest me at all

where is crystal when you need her, was really hoping for some philosophical rambling, these things are pure gold when yo uare in a philosophical mood
xSid
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 2:37 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:58 am

Reaper wrote:
Deadpxxl010 wrote:Yeah Robin summed it up well


I'm the fuking Joker, dude. Get it right.


Ledger or Leto?
User avatar
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm
Local time: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Divido Erik » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:58 am

Reaper wrote:
xSid wrote:so what you guys are talking about here? any short summary for the attention challenged?


Divido Eric went full retard.

That pretty much summarizes it.


I went full retard in your daughters ass bitch.

Give me a hug 8)
After The Storm ComesThe Calm
When Others Run I Stay
Cry Now Die Later - Ty
Time Will Tell




Wannabe wrote:The answer is always cats. =)))
User avatar
Divido Erik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Reaper » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:30 am

Deadpxxl010 wrote:
Reaper wrote:
Deadpxxl010 wrote:Yeah Robin summed it up well


I'm the fuking Joker, dude. Get it right.


Ledger or Leto?


User avatar
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 15061
Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:34 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:33 am

Figured you'd go with the psychopath.
User avatar
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm
Local time: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Divido Erik » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:42 am

Hey you two tough slashers.

I had totally forgotten that I have friends coming from these countries, met them on fight galas.
Want you maybe tell me honestly where you live in america and australia, so i maybe I can arrange something to test you and give you the opportunity to proof yourselves here, probably it would not work anyway but i can try and have a talk to them in facebook, i have already reactivated my account, maybe they will do me the favour maybe not.

I know the chance that that will happend is very small, since those countrys are so big but nevertheless who knows maybe you still want to give me your data, maybe the exact adress or only the state for the beginning?

No fear, then PM me series killers.


Let the games begin.
After The Storm ComesThe Calm
When Others Run I Stay
Cry Now Die Later - Ty
Time Will Tell




Wannabe wrote:The answer is always cats. =)))
User avatar
Divido Erik
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:39 pm
Local time: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:44 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Any interest in meeting a member in public?

Postby Deadpxxl010 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:46 am

Divido Erik wrote:Hey you two tough slashers.

I had totally forgotten that I have friends coming from these countries, met them on fight galas.
Want you maybe tell me honestly where you live in america and australia, so i maybe I can arrange something to test you and give you the opportunity to proof yourselves here, probably it would not work anyway but i can try and have a talk to them in facebook, i have already reactivated my account, maybe they will do me the favour maybe not.

I know the chance that that will happend is very small, since those countrys are so big but nevertheless who knows maybe you still want to give me your data, maybe the exact adress or only the state for the beginning?

No fear, then PM me series killers.


Let the games begin.


LOL

I live in New York. The state, not NYC.

Talk to these friends of yours if you wish :lol:

Not doing this to 'prove myself' or so you can 'test me', just calling your bluff.
User avatar
Deadpxxl010
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 915
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:44 pm
Local time: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: crystal_richardson_, Google [Bot] and 293 guests

cron