Our partner

I have a Death Note...

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

I have a Death Note...

Postby slimsally » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:52 am

I am waaaay too active on this board and have too much time! Do you people sleep or have lives or something?! Stop that.

Death Note. I’m not a weeabo or whatever. I just like that show. I know I’m new, but I think most of you know me as a generally nice and friendly person! I am, really. But thinking about killing people helps me sleep at night. Don’t judge…

If any of you have seen Death Note (or if you haven’t), the general idea is that you write someone’s name in a notebook whose name and face you know (this is important), and they die however you want. You cannot kill someone whose name and/or face you do not know. Rules of the game.

Important: you must know their name and face to kill them.

-Who would you kill first?

-If you could only kill 5 people, who would they be?

-If you could only kill 10 people, who would they be?

-List all the people you would kill that you can name (don’t be greedy, now).

*bonus points for methods*
anxious/aloof/impulsive/former drinker
slimsally
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: I have a Death Note...

Postby AScaredGirl » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:13 am

I would use my Death Note to influence the world politically. I wouldn't want to attract attention or go on a watch list so I can't be too specific, but none of my picks would be because of my personal life.

I'd try to make every death seem logical, and not arouse suspicion.
AScaredGirl
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Midwinter » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 am

Who I would kill?

My father. I don't have urges for killing, but definitely my father. And probably my mothers boyfriend as well. I hate father figures.
Midwinter
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm

Postby slimsally » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:58 am

Dr. ******. I don’t want to write her paper. I also hate her.

Dr. ******(method: brain aneurysm? She has a kid)
My ex’s ex (recreational drug overdose b/c it would wreck her family. I hate her.)
Dr. ****’s wife. (aneurysm?)
My brother’s girlfriend (car wreck? I don’t care. I hope she dies gruesomely.)
Dr. *******(I’d like to shoot her square in the head)

I didn’t realize how much these questions suck….may as well move on to question 3.

There is this guy I’m sleeping with, and I think he’s attracted to some other girl. I’d kill her, I guess.
slimsally
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:01 am

These are hard questions considering the people I usually want to kill are strangers to me. So let's just assume I know exactly who these people are on my list below.

A certain person I'm hoping to meet in the flesh. He knows who he is.

The person in question 1. (I'll stab him repeatedly)
The fat old man who keeps breaking into my house once a year. (I'd mess with the brakes on his sled)
The two Jehova's Witnesses who knock on my door wanting to give me their religious crap that I have absolutely no interest in. (I'd nail them both to a cross upside down and gut them)
And crystal_richardson_ (I'd rape her and beat her to death)

No idea.

I already did.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby CandiedArsenic » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:21 pm

This NPD dude i like (ultimately i would like to kill him by shooting him up with too much heroin, but i want to help him "get better" and knock him off the wagon a few times first. idk why. I just think he should be dead, he's nice to me and so fuking cute so i cant figure out why i feel so aggressive toward him, but within seconds of speaking to him he made me want to kill him.
1)The dude who got my dad arrested ( i hated him before then, his ######6 turkey bit me when i was a kid :lol: ) id just shoot him
2) this stupid nurse i had at the hospital when i was in labor. Im not sure how, id like to torture her first somehow, though i would be content with running her over or ending her in any other way.
3) Ive had fantasies of killing my MIL in so many ways. i want her $ and house when she dies (only reason i deal with her at all) so it would need to be something that appeared to be accidental.
4) If i only get 5, i guess the NPD dude has to be in this list (which is not ordered by who i'd like to kill most.
5) my boss, repeated blunt force :lol: again idk why unless the way he eats really bothers me THAT much
same 5
6) this lady who works in my complex, She worked at one i lived in a few years ago and pissed me off and now ended up at my new one. She doesnt belong there or in the same city as me at all. Itd be fun if she could drown in some vat of alcohol, seems like shed enjoy it for a second anyway
7) My mom's ex husband owes me about 7k which he stole from me and i intend to beat it out of him when i find him. If he still has my old car i'd like him to burn to death in it. Itd make me laugh more if it was with a tranny hooker but idk if that counts as another person on my list and i dont really care if he dies
8) the "rapper" Pitbull, just so he stops making music

i need 8, 9 & 10 open because im just being silly now. i don't have a strong urge to kill most of these people excepting the NPD dude and the nurse. I want my MIL to die but doing it myself wouldnt make me any more or less happy (i think, i have obviously never killed a person)

-List all the people you would kill that you can name (don’t be greedy, now)
Most of my violent urges come quickly and toward strangers. I "wish" death on huge groups of ppl for no reason lmao but i dont really want to do it myself, i just dont think they serve any purpose
I guess we can do some more useless celebs?
-the "rapper" Pitbull, just so he stops making music (car crash?)
-Kim Kardashian in some funny way (vibrator malfunction leading to electrocution? :lol:
-Jennifer lopez can die in the car with Pitbull

okay, im done lol

*bonus points for methods*[/quote]
CandiedArsenic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:01 pm

Postby slimsally » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:48 pm

Reaper wrote:-List all the people you would kill that you can name (don’t be greedy, now).
I already did.

Yeah, sorry about the question format. I took a sleeping pill last night and my brain wasn’t working so well. In the show, the main character kills dozens of people every day, mostly criminals he thinks should be purged to make the world “pure”. That’s why I did the whole 5, 10, etc. people thing. In Death Note, you can kill literally anyone by any means (car accident, heart attack, etc.) so as not to be caught.
slimsally
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:09 pm

this sounds like something that would appeal to those who don't want to get their hands dirty.

i mean all you have to do is write their name on a list and then...poof!

they're dead!

how convenient. it's like voodoo. some sort of catharis for the aggressor that allows them to seek revenge without actually acting on it because they are too scared or incapable.
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:46 pm

crystal_richardson_ wrote:this sounds like something that would appeal to those who don't want to get their hands dirty.

i mean all you have to do is write their name on a list and then...poof!

they're dead!

I forgot about that when I wrote my responses.

I was thinking I would be the one doing the killing. I don't mind getting my hands dirty.

slimsally wrote:Yeah, sorry about the question format. I took a sleeping pill last night and my brain wasn’t working so well. In the show, the main character kills dozens of people every day, mostly criminals he thinks should be purged to make the world “pure”. That’s why I did the whole 5, 10, etc. people thing. In Death Note, you can kill literally anyone by any means (car accident, heart attack, etc.) so as not to be caught.

For some reason, I forget this was a Death Note thing when I answered your thread.

I can't imagine myself just writing someone's name down to kill them and not be involved any other way. It just sounds so boring.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:01 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby jerboa » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:41 pm

I'd try to make some important people die in really ridiculous circumstances. I'd like to make the whole world go "WTF is going on." So, idk. There would be a very visible flying saucer flying all over Hamerica, and Hamericans would notice it. The saucer would then fly over to the White House, and slowly there would be millions of hamsters parachuting all over the city. The hamsters would then start running towards Trump, and devour him alive while he was making a speech on vision (so people would see it on TV).

Kim Jong-Un, um. I don't think it matters how he would die. They wouldn't admit anything anyway. Maybe he could die by firing a nuclear bomb at himself, to test if it's working.

I'd also like an actress or a superstar, like Angelina Jolie or Beyonce. She could ask some mysterious salesman for some anti-aging ginseng brew, and the brew would work so well that she would de-age all the way until she became a foetus, then an egg cell, then whatever egg cells are made of. So she would basically disappear, but still kind of be there. But that's basically how death works. Your body will get eaten by maggots and stuff.

Kylie Jenner could die, for example, by trying out the glass lip enhancement, and then the pressure caused by the glass sucking would make her skull explode, and her brains would be all over the place. She'd sacrifice herself for fashion and beauty.

An alternative would be that they would all die of hamsters. That would be more intriguing.
jerboa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post