Our partner

People tend to be afraid of you?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

People tend to be afraid of you?

Postby GuyVinces » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:13 pm

People used to be afraid of you? If not, how people around look at you?
GuyVinces
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: People tend to be afraid of you?

Postby DefinitelyNotTommi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:15 pm

People are terrified of me. They're right to be terrified. I stand at a staggering 5'6 backed by 54kgs of pure effeminate power. They all know what's up. 8)
Your greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.
DefinitelyNotTommi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:49 pm

Postby naps » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:36 pm

Oh snap!
naps
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am

Postby GuyVinces » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:01 pm

DefinitelyNotTommi wrote:People are terrified of me.

But this is automatic? For example, when you walk in the street, people change the way?
GuyVinces
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DefinitelyNotTommi » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:18 pm

Me? Seriously?
Nah. I don't believe I come with that kind of presence. lol
Your greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.
DefinitelyNotTommi
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:21 pm

People aren't usually afraid of me in general when I'm walking down the street, though little kids used to look at me like I was the boogeyman or something when I had my hair dyed black, lol. At least that's the impression I got anyway. Who knows what they were really thinking.

I have scared people online from threatening them to point where they ended up reporting me to the police.

My anger use to scare my daughter when she was younger. It doesn't scare her as much now because I don't get as angry at her anymore. She tends to listen to me more now. It use to scare the dogs we had too, to the point where they would cower and piss themselves if they even so much as knew I was in a pissed off mood.

I think I've scared a few people when drunk and angry, especially when I was holding a broken bottle to a guy's neck once because he pissed me off for drinking my bottle of whiskey without my permission. I remember his mates acting a bit nervous and said something about me being crazy. I told the dude I would kill him if I ever saw him again. I never did see him or any of his mates again.

I've made psychologists nervous. One literally jumped in his chair when I suddenly leaned forward in mine once. That was amusing. I think he thought I was going to jump up and attack him or something. He was the psych who diagnosed me. I threatened the last psychologist I saw after she said she could report me to police if she saw reason to (not in those words exactly) and she conveniently decided therapy wasn't working after that. She told me I should see a different therapist. I'd only seen her for three sessions.

I got kicked out of a medical center once after confiding in a doctor. I needed to see one to go on the Mental Health Care Plan (and for other medical reasons at the time) so it wouldn't cost me anything to see a psychologist and we were discussing why I wanted to see one. I guess what I told her must have concerned her because another doctor (who I assume was the head of the clinic) rang me later that day and 'advised' me never to go back there again. That really pissed me off because it meant I had to find a new medical doctor and I needed one at the time. Also, because she shared the information with another doctor. I assumed the information couldn't be shared under the doctor/patient confidentiality clause, but it goes to show - you can't fuking trust doctors.

People have told me I have an intimidating personality and I assume they mean when I'm pissed off, because I don't think I do in general. I really don't think it benefits anyone to come across as intimidating in most situations. It's only a benefit when it's required, to get a message across etc.

In general, I don't think I'm a scary person at all and I don't try to be unless the situation calls for it. Then I certainly can be.
Last edited by Reaper on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Dulcet » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:22 pm

No, not at all, people tend to come up and talk to me, or smile at me.
Dulcet
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:49 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby GuyVinces » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Reaper wrote:I have scared people online from threatening them to point where they ended up reporting me to the police.

Yeah, man...I know exactly how it is. Political correctness is killing me.
GuyVinces
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:04 pm

DDK wrote:Yeah, man...I know exactly how it is. Political correctness is killing me.

Not quite the same thing, lol.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby GuyVinces » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:54 pm

Reaper wrote:Not quite the same thing, lol.

Problems with larceny too.

I'm being persecuted just as Christ was.
GuyVinces
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post