Our partner

Please help :)

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Please help :)

Postby mushybaNaNaNa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 am

crystal_richardson_ wrote:So a sociopath in a relationship with a woman that is not pretentious, sex will lead to connection for her.

Watching an HPD smile and reach out her arms as to invite you back into bed after sex when you just want to get a drink is adorable
Last edited by mushybaNaNaNa on Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
mushybaNaNaNa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:57 am

:) :lol:
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

Postby Reaper » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:57 am

mindfunkmmMM wrote:
Dark Soul wrote:
graveflower wrote:I only really feel comfortable with sociopaths to be honest. Something makes me just wanna
hug them.

That's why women like you are such easy prey.

She seems pretty good at coping and picking herself up though i bet you she would be a fighter and therefore challenge and gain the sociopaths respect

lol, People are just objects that are either useful or useless. You can't respect something you don't actually value beyond it's use to you.

Do you think a sociopath will keep her around once she is of no more use...
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby mushybaNaNaNa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:01 am

That is true.. respect can be hard in relationships.

But value is not always diminishing with time, sometimes the opposite
mushybaNaNaNa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby The-Triple-Threat » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:05 am

mindfunkmmMM wrote:But value is not always diminishing with time, sometimes the opposite

It's true. I've been in a relationship with a sociopath for maybe 4 years now and it's gotten to the point where I feel comfortable being myself (whatever that means) around her and only her, almost to the extent that you could say I'm dependent on her. Dependency being effectively what appreciation is when you take the emotions away and the subsequent respect that accompanies it. I need her but I don't respect her; She's my submissive -- there's no power she holds except that which I give her. She's absolutely valuable to me, though.
The-Triple-Threat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:59 am

Postby Avruk » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:07 am

AsPD can respect others, without having to feel emotional attachments or getting anything out of them.
But respect is not equal to a romantic relationship. Or any kind of relationship.
Avruk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:59 am

Postby Reaper » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:08 am

The-Triple-Threat wrote:there's no power she holds except that which I give her.

Do you have her tied up in your basement or something?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby mushybaNaNaNa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 am

Dark Soul wrote:
The-Triple-Threat wrote:there's no power she holds except that which I give her.

Do you have her tied up in your basement or something?

AH, i see why value diminishes over time for DS.. :twisted:
mushybaNaNaNa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby graveflower » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:13 am

mindfunkmmMM wrote:Do you find sociopaths? Or do they find you?

Both. Usually the attraction is instantaneous. My mother was a sociopath, so I think I've just been groomed for them from birth. My old therapist said sociopaths are attracted to me because I have an emotional disconnect that is comforting to them. (Explains why some are so goddam clingy with me). I also have similar traits, and am used to being around them. Nothing really surprises me, they can be themselves. Not having full blown ASPD means I can still be played, but I have little patience these days for bull$hit.

Dark Soul wrote:
graveflower wrote:I only really feel comfortable with sociopaths to be honest. Something makes me just wanna
hug them.

That's why women like you are such easy prey.

I wouldn't call myself prey, but maybe a little masochistic. (BPD). People are comfortable recreating the environment they grew up in. I like sociopaths because I'm used to them, and I have more in common with them than nons.
graveflower
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm

Postby mushybaNaNaNa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 am

graveflower wrote:Nothing really surprises me, they can be themselves.

I don't think i could be myself around anybody.

When i am, people leave, if i haven't first.

But when i dated a BPD, i think i could. i felt like she knew me better than my family. She would argue with me for hours and always have a good justification. I used to tell her she was the girl version of me, and she agreed.

That relationship is ruined though. She has a restraining order against me, so
mushybaNaNaNa
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum