Our partner

Anxious Psychopaths? Malignant Narcissists?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Anxious Psychopaths? Malignant Narcissists?

Postby hellmaker » Thu May 28, 2015 11:48 pm

crystal_richardson_ wrote:I heard that Aspd can experience fear when the threat is imminent.

like they won't be fearful about things in the distant or even near future, but if the threat is imminent they can experience fear, so just prior to the death penalty that would make sense...

interesting, exact opposite of me...I believe my anxiety while obviously not normal is around normal...I just dont appear to exhibit any anxiety about imminent threats or any threats at all...the only thing I exhibit anxiety about is my standard of living or generalization, altho not accurate, money.

PS: I have had so many "near-death experiences" by western standards its funny. But let's say I have had a gun pointed at my forehead mroe than 2 times and I don't recall any sense of fear in any of those situations, but I do recall a sense of nervousness in situatios without money.
“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

DX: ADHD,NPD,PDNOS

Lindemann - Praise Abort
hellmaker
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles