Our partner

Felt Physical Presence

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Felt Physical Presence

Postby Reaper » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:16 pm

jipped wrote:Dark you aren't intimidating, I could put you on your back and keep you there until you called me daddy ;)

Ha! You wish.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby hellmaker » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:56 pm

NimplyDinply wrote:What kind of contractor are we talking about here? ;)

If I told you, I would have to....

WAIT FOR IT....

do absolutely nothing
“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

DX: ADHD,NPD,PDNOS

Lindemann - Praise Abort
hellmaker
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:58 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Formless_ » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:10 am

yeah, i've come to determine it's due to a number of things. it's a combination of body language, eye contact, tone of voice, amongst other things, that people will always pick up on unconsciously no matter how much you try to alter it. a piece of who you really are you will always leak through.

for example, i haven't been able have a night downtown lately because my current dealings have kept me occupied enough. however i did this weekend, friday.

within the first ten minutes of me arriving, a guy approaches me and makes an attempt at small talk. he's clearly one of the regulars who 's on a mission to get laid and it's equally clear he fails every weekend. i pass him off to the people i'm with because he has no social clout to be used aside from the bouncers, and, he's becoming quite tedious talking about sports ad nauseam. i'm ignoring him at this point and enjoying a malboro red, scanning the area.

he eventually turns to me and asks....
"what about you?"
"what about me?"
"you into sports?"
"no"

and eventually attempts to argue with me that i had to be because i was wrestler in high school. i laugh and he doesn't, he's clearly serious. curious, i ask him why he believes this. to which he responds with something along the lines of that i read him upon the first minute meeting him. again, i ask why he believes this. he responds that my eye contact is constant, my body language "solid", and that i'm the crazy one of the group. i laugh and respond, "yeah! it's always the shortest one." he's still clearly serious. "come on man, a wrestler knows a wrestler." he says.
"you're a wrestler?" i ask, "yeah! that's what they teach in wrestling!' shortly thereafter we shake hands and he leaves.

i was taken aback hearing this, even though i have multiple times. i myself think i give off a different vibe. i remain clean shaven, and lost most of my muscle mass earlier this year due to being sick for an entire month. and i'm average in stature.

so yeah, even though he was off about me being a wrestler, he picked up on something. everyone does.
Formless_
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 am

Postby Tobi1219 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:09 am

Psychopaths, sociopaths, or any personality disorder in the same family as ASPD are generally intense to begin with whether it be the eyes, body language, etc. Sociopaths have more mask slip ups than psychopaths, revealing their true colors more often.
Monsters don't get to live happily ever after.
Tobi1219
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post