Our partner

How to keep the interest going?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: How to keep the interest going?

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:18 pm

miss_lilith wrote:
crystal_richardson_ wrote:nice guys?

they are ok....but not so much for fuking.

I wasn't so much talking about dominant/assholes versus nice guys.

I guess I am talking about the underlying motive.

so some guys are dominant but they are dominant BECAUSE they get women among their social group.

it's a status thing. they aren't really fuking because they want her. it's all about their ego, and sex is just another opportunity to 'perform' for that reason.

so they tend to be kind of disappointing...unless all she cares about is status as well (versus the right kind of attention)

other guys are dominant because they seem to really be into women :) they just love fuking and they don't care who knows and tend to not brag. it's all about their pleasure....

then there are nice guys of a variety of sorts. I guess some of them are horndogs too which is unfortunate as they tend to get backseated by the first two...

Not neccessarily "nice", but the type of guys that are overshadowed by those around them with more... grandiose personalities (lol, this sounds like a double entendre). They try harder in bed because they feel the need to prove themselves.

ya but whether they are overshadowed depends on the situation I've noticed.

if you go to some fancy club it's whoever is wearing the most expensive clothes, etc, that tend to attract girls or overshadow other guys because the girls are after money (not sex other than as a means to an end)

when you go to....ok for the sake of comparison...a bush or barn party lol...people tend to mingle for the pleasure (attention, fun, touch, etc.) of the interaction itself rather than as a means to an end (conquest/bed a rich guy/hot girl for something to talk about to friends to raise one's status among group, etc).

see the difference?

of course those things from the latter are relevant sometimes too....but it's different.

I don't know how to explain it without making it more complex :lol:

I guess simply put, some guys are simply percieved as dominant because they have a lot of money and know women want that. they SUCK in bed and don't even apparently like sex other than as something to brag about to their friends. they could get wrecked by an average sized man. yet they are percieved as dominant...

other guys have less money and concern over how they are percieved but they have powerful personalities (and are often built/naturally strong) and seemingly overflowing with testosterone as they eye rape you when talking to you lol

and they love fuking not as a means to an end but an end in itself.

personally, I like them more I have found :cool: it is something I grown to.

real men.
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby thesocialplayer » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Dark Soul wrote:You become instantly close to someone within the first conversation? wtf

Do you have dependency issues or some sht?

As in they get close to me, like they get really comfortable around me. I don't care about them, which was my point.

-- Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:14 pm --

crystal_richardson_ wrote:why don't you just masturbate if sex is all you want out of it?"

Yeah but to I like the feel as if I conquered this person, like I can do whatever and will oblige.

-- Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:19 pm --

miss_lilith wrote:I agree. It seems kind of like their value grows with the number of conquests. And the hotter (or harder to obtain) the man/woman, the bigger the value. I might be projecting a little bit, though.

I'm someone who is believed to have dated many people before (it may be due to my personality or the fact that I'm very handsome :lol: ) and people have said they wanted to date me but I just have no interest later on.
Everything can be worked with.
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:30 pm

Postby thesocialplayer » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:28 pm

miss_lilith wrote:I think what he meant was that while he's in the room with them, talking to them, etc. he's very, very interested. The moment they're out of his sight, he loses interest.

It might not be sexual at all.

First part is exactly what occurs. I ###$ them with my eyes and when they seem interested or the time is over as soon as I get distract BLAM there I just stop caring and then talking to them is just so awk and dull.

But I loose sexual interest too.

@Crystal_richardson
I did have that situation before, but I just kiss them on the cheek, I didn't want to go further b/c I just wasn't very attracted to them.
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby loveme321 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:31 pm

You have got my interest ;)
loveme321
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:30 am

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:40 pm

whenever a hot guy flirts with me I have sexual fantasies about him for days....

not like he's the only one I think about though lol

that's how I keep the interest...

keep mental images to connect points of contact...
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:30 am

Postby thesocialplayer » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:46 pm

crystal_richardson_ wrote:whenever a hot guy flirts with me I have sexual fantasies about him for days....

not like he's the only one I think about though lol

that's how I keep the interest...

keep mental images to connect points of contact...

I can see when someone is attracted to me, but its hard to judge how much. Oh and Im not dominant person for the sake of comparison, I speak very soft and high pitched unless Im really horny.
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:26 am

thesocialplayer wrote:
Dark Soul wrote:You become instantly close to someone within the first conversation? wtf

Do you have dependency issues or some sht?

As in they get close to me, like they get really comfortable around me. I don't care about them, which was my point.

No, you said in your post that you get close to them, not the other way around.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby thesocialplayer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:40 am

Okay, I meant they and everyone around would think that way.
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Reaper » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:49 am

thesocialplayer wrote:My wording was bad. I didn't mean I'm getting closer to them but we seem very close to the eyes of others and to them.

Now I suspect you're lying to cover up your initial meaning behind those words, because you know it would expose one of your vulnerabilities.

* I see you edited your response. I'm going to keep the initial one you posted.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:30 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby thesocialplayer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:07 am

Dark Soul wrote:Now I suspect you're lying to cover up your initial meaning behind those words, because you know it would expose one of your vulnerabilities.

* I see you edited your response. I'm going to keep the initial one you posted.

So whats the diagnosis doc?
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views