Our partner

Your true face

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Your true face

Postby Mephisto » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:28 pm

mrmaster wrote:Who was it(if there ever was someone) who first saw through your facade and called you out on being ASPD/sociopathic/psychopathic? And did you realize it before anyone else?

I have been called cold hearted, twisted, demented, vindictive, etc, but never psychopathic.
I didn't notice until I realized such a thing existed and stopped trying to suppress the thought of harming another.
Why does this forum even exist? Most of these posts are just jokes or introduction threads about their childhoods.
Mephisto
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby p0ster » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Ive been called many nasty names, pure evil, twisted, weird, cruel.

Its never fazed me much and to be truthful the only thing I was slightly worried about was not being able to get something from that person or the persons nearby the person who said such words later and my image. Except for the few I have, did and do care about.

I don't know why, it've always been like this ever since I can remember. I don't really set out to do it either... it'm not blaming nature its myself but no matter what I can't stop it and the thing is I really don't feel one iota of guilt or shame either except very rarely and also I feel some sort of pleasure from it,

if I do feel guilt or shame its for myself and even rarer in very small quantities but only for a little while.
If you don't want people to know about it, don't put it out there.

Think before you post.
p0ster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:23 am
Blog: View Blog (24)

Postby Dpoliop » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:43 pm

without plastic surgery or with?

I like my face when its genetic visibel. no hydrogen hills.
Dpoliop
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby thesocialplayer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:21 pm

miss_lilith wrote:I've been accused of being cruel, detached and souless by my mother. My sister told me one I don't care about anyone but myself... Some others surely notice something's off about me (it shows in their behaviour), but no one has said anything to my face as of yet.

This happens to me about every other week.
Everything can be worked with.
thesocialplayer
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:23 am

Postby twistednerve » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:29 pm

People tell me I'm gay. Often.
twistednerve
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:23 am

Postby vertices » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 am

Called out? No, everybody I know likes me and wouldn't believe such a thing even if you gave them hard evidence :o
vertices
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:23 am
Blog: View Blog (25)

Postby Reaper » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:03 pm

vertices wrote:Called out? No, everybody I know likes me and wouldn't believe such a thing even if you gave them hard evidence :o

Aren't you the same person who thinks only idiots commit crime?

What would anyone call you out on anyway?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Disappear » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:08 pm

My teacher teacher talked to me recently and told me I'd be traumatised and eventually dream about massacring the whole class.

What a fool.

I'm a psychopath, not an emo su*ker.
Disappear
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Postby sublimatedsinner » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:10 am

Disappear wrote:My teacher teacher talked to me recently and told me I'd be traumatised and eventually dream about massacring the whole class.

What a fool.

I'm a psychopath, not an emo su*ker.

You're obviously an "emo su*ker" my friend. First of all you're naming yourself a psychopath without a proper diagnosis, and you most likely don't even know the proper criteria to even self diagnose yourself. This is also the second time I have seen your implausible story about a teacher who went out of his way to say that you are a traumatized future mass-murderer. Please, go back to whatever you were doing before posting on these forums to try to seem edgy.
sublimatedsinner
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:23 am

Postby Mephisto » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 am

sublimatedsinner wrote:
Disappear wrote:

You're obviously an "emo su*ker" my friend. First of all you're naming yourself a psychopath without a proper diagnosis, and you most likely don't even know the proper criteria to even self diagnose yourself. This is also the second time I have seen your implausible story about a teacher who went out of his way to say that you are a traumatized future mass-murderer. Please, go back to whatever you were doing before posting on these forums to try to seem edgy.

Your opinion of this person changed from the last time you posted.
Why does this forum even exist? Most of these posts are just jokes or introduction threads about their childhoods.
Mephisto
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post