Our partner

Do psychopaths and ASPD ever feel sad?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Do psychopaths and ASPD ever feel sad?

Postby jenna1030 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:48 am

Curious Kitten wrote: Do they feel sad and can they see when someone is sad?

I know when someone is sad. The real question is, do I care? That question can be answered with a simple: "It depends" Do I know the person? Will helping them benefit me?

I can feel sad, though it is more like bored or depressed.

Curious Kitten wrote: Do they ever feel bad knowing they made someone feel sad?

Again, it depends. Do they deserve it? I have made plenty of people cry. If it was by accident, I might try to fix it, especially if not fixing it could lead to undesirable consequences for me.

Curious Kitten wrote: If you were going to rape a girl, is there anything she could say to get you to stop?

Um... she could say, "I love you" I feel like that would probably ruin it for me, lol

Curious Kitten wrote: Would her tears and fear make you feel bad?

No. I mentioned in a previous thread that I have a fascination with tears. Besides, causing fear in another person is an exhilarating expression of power.
"If I can't save myself from my insanity, I can't save you"
jenna1030
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Do psychopaths and ASPD ever feel sad?

Postby Acquirai » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Do they feel sad and can they see when someone is sad?

I don't know if I have ever felt sadness so I guess not, no. People are too sensitive in my opinion, I don't care about their feelings.

If you were going to rape a girl, is there anything she could say to get you to stop?
Would her tears and fear make you feel bad?

Refer to above ^
Acquirai
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post