Our partner

a true psychopath is incapable of being controlled

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: a true psychopath is incapable of being controlled

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:31 am

You'll understand when you go up against monsters. There are all kinds of monsters out there, and to think -you- are immune is something for you. I'm immune, but like I say, I'm not here to brag.

-- Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 pm --

And no I don't care about myself. I know that destruction can happen, and I walk right into it. Yeah? So what?
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby p0ster » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:44 am

Nobody is immune, but we sure as hell can put up a good fight when we are pushed down or trampled upon.

We can brag and fool even ourselves that we are, but that is not the same as being immune. And sometimes we need to be reminded for our own health, that we are not immune. You did just that in your response, so I thank you for this.

I will raise a question... If we were immune, would we need to know how to fight? since we would not need it because of being immune?
If you don't want people to know about it, don't put it out there.

Think before you post.
p0ster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 am
Blog: View Blog (24)

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:56 am

No, I am immune. I've been physically assaulted, and it doesn't bother me. To be honest, I am still grappling with something, but technically I'm immune. You see, I don't care about anybody, but does that mean I just attack everybody? No. What I don't like is that when you tell somebody you're gonna kill them, and they do nuts, and to be honest, that kind of thing could set off the person saying it, because I'm not just saying it to joe blow, I'm saying it to a monster, and they seem to think they are not a monster, you know? I am willing to go down hard because I'm not afraid of anybody, but by the same token, I am not afraid to hurt somebody.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:12 am

I've had to come to terms that sometimes there is no escape, and that whatever I do may be interpreted the wrong way, and then I start to think, why am I the one who is under assault? I don't care about people, and I hate people, and if somebody says something wrong to me, I'm gonna let them know. On the same token, if I come in aggressive, and I get a lot of #######4 from somebody, they might very well be sorry if they don't have the means at that instant to defend themselves.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:28 am

I'll tell you what I'm talking about. I cussed at the family I was born in, and they're monsters. They had me brought before a judge and made up several lies claiming I was paranoid. Well, I was very angry at the time. They made up lies about me assaulting them. I didn't touch any of them. I was sent to a hospital for the criminally deranged, and I had commited no crime, for 3 years. The doctor knew about the abuse on -me- hehe, and said the judge put me in. However, I wanted to kill the doctor, and I think he knew this, and he tried to get me electroshocked. He was unsuccessful at that, and I left the hospital.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 am

I'll say one other thing. One of the hardest thing to do is to not care -at all- about somebody who's got you by the balls and has your life in their hands. It's very hard, but not impossible. The natural thing is to dissociate, but do not do that.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby p0ster » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:33 am

Yes it is hard, especially when you are not just responsible in that moment for your own life, but for the lives of many more. When somebody threatens you with something like that, you listen and it is hard not to care.
If you don't want people to know about it, don't put it out there.

Think before you post.
p0ster
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:30 am
Blog: View Blog (24)

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 am

No that's when you fight. I don't give a ###$ about anybody else. See that's what's wrong with people. They say they care about others until somebody shows them they should have just been caring about themselves. I never cared about anybody else. Some people become "programmed" to "care", others are forced into it. It's not until all that $#%^ evaporates, all your defenses, that you realize, number one, that you're brainwashed, and number two, you're in deep $#%^, cause somebody who doesn't have their fingers on you, might just knock your ass down while you're worried what the other person could do. I think I've changed my mind. Sometimes it's best to walk away from certain $#%^, because even though you may prove your point to them, they've got you, because they have the power to pick up a phone. Nobody has has the power to pick up a phone, and yet you hang around people who have the power to take you away permanently with the touch of 3 buttons. I think I'm insane sometimes, because I hang around the fires of hell for so long.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby madjoe » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:14 am

annyone know how torture works?
madjoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 am

Postby greenpurple » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:24 am

I'm one of the few people that does not comprehend torture, so it wouldn't have any effect on me. If I'm trapped, I just wait for them to kill me and do not respond to them at all. Now if it's some place like the mental hospital, they can torture you, but I don't respond to them. They will do what they will do, and I will either die or be released. I live in a black void that nothing can touch.
greenpurple
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post