Our partner

3 Months 3 Weeks - Paxil Klonopin Ritalin FREE

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

3 Months 3 Weeks - Paxil Klonopin Ritalin FREE

Postby puigjoaco » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:26 pm

It’s Been three months and three weeks since taking the last dose of paxil with klonopin and ritalin taking everything at once, took paxil for 3 years after and 1 year (the last) with klonopin and ritalin.
I did something like cold turkey but slightly less sharp, now three months and three weeks without medication of any kind, either alcohol or marijuana or anything that could affect my nervous system, not even coffee.

Sometimes I do not feel able to perform simple activities such as meeting with people that i do not know well, plus I have a business that runs itself and does not require me, so I have no major responsibility only monitor it, that is very little of my time .

Sometimes I get up early and have nothing to do in the day and it makes me feel bad, I've been reading books (7 habits of Highly Effective people, THE TOOLS), watching movies (I dislike television or movies because I find that is not productive) I'm doing Monday to Thursday swimming at night (8pm), and I'm feeding a very healthy, but I still don’t get the stability or my essence that I had before all this.

I tried going out to have fun but most of the time in social situations it’s difficult for me to interact with people, I remain a bit quiet and that does not please me, I have some difficulties to be myself with people, there are times that i am more confidence than the normal situations, but most of the time I am in a low mode.

Long time did not have a woman to join me at my side (2 years) and now about 2 weeks ago I met a woman who is with me, i don’t like her to much (physically) but it’s a nice person, and i really need someone to accompany me in this process, it’s difficult for me being myself, sometimes we get together and I fight with myself to be not on the low mode, sometimes my body does not accompany the desire that I have to be well.

I want to know an opinion from someone who has been through this, or its going through, I'm at a point where I feel very alone, with few friends, with almost no girlfriends and wanting to live a full life, I'm trying to help myself reading books that guide you to the life I want, but I find it hard, I need some advice or help
puigjoaco
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: 3 Months 3 Weeks - Paxil Klonopin Ritalin FREE

Postby tehdoc0 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:20 pm

Errrm, you have the wrong forum fella. Try posting under mood disorders or ADHD.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." Hunter S Thompson
tehdoc0
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:25 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post