Our partner

Ever seen someone die?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Ever seen someone die?

Postby Audentia » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:18 pm

When I was 15 I witnessed a guy get robbed and murdered in a bar parking lot. The killer shot the man in the leg and took his car keys and stole the victim's car, while the victim bled to death from the leg shot. Until then I never knew a leg shot could be fatal. The police came to my door that night to talk to me about the robbery and I didn't want to be involved in the investigation so I lied and told the police I heard the shot but didn't actually see it happen. They left me alone after that and the killer was arrested in the stolen car later that night. It turns out he was a hardcore felon out on parole when I watched the story on the news the next day.
Audentia
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:42 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby InSpiritus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:21 am

DesLock wrote:Most have a morbid enough sense of curiosity that they would stop and stare at that type of thing. I had no choice that time because the truck was right in front of me, so when he slammed on his breaks I nearly went into the back of him.

I think it’s different because you can watch a video over and over again, and you know what’s going to happen. But in real life you don’t know when they’ll stop wheezing, or if they’ll start twitching again. It’s more exciting, I guess.

Did you just stand there gawking? or did you call an ambulance? Police? Were you too stunned/ shocked to think to do anything other than stand there with your jaw hanging open?
InSpiritus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:42 pm

Postby DesLock » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:53 am

InSpiritus wrote:
DesLock wrote:Most have a morbid enough sense of curiosity that they would stop and stare at that type of thing. I had no choice that time because the truck was right in front of me, so when he slammed on his breaks I nearly went into the back of him.

I think it’s different because you can watch a video over and over again, and you know what’s going to happen. But in real life you don’t know when they’ll stop wheezing, or if they’ll start twitching again. It’s more exciting, I guess.

Did you just stand there gawking? or did you call an ambulance? Police? Were you too stunned/ shocked to think to do anything other than stand there with your jaw hanging open?

I assume one of the other onlookers called the ambulance, there was quite a crowd of us gathered seeing as there was a truck blocking the entire road. The only person I called was my boss to tell him I'd be late for work, not much else could be done, really.
~Das leben ist eine fremdsprache, alle menschen sprechen es falsch aus~
DesLock
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:59 am

crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby DesLock » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:03 am

Yeah humans suck, nothing new there. Honestly, seeing as his skull resembled a jelly covered pancake, I doubt he died due to us neglectful bystanders.
~Das leben ist eine fremdsprache, alle menschen sprechen es falsch aus~
DesLock
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Tinyoneo » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:37 am

Damn, do I wish.

Not even a relative. I've only been to one funeral and I hardly remember it.

But! I did see my dead cat last summer. I was fascinated .
Tinyoneo
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:42 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 am

DesLock wrote:Honestly, seeing as his skull resembled a jelly covered pancake, I doubt he died due to us neglectful bystanders.

I know :)
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Bulletproof Brianna » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:52 am

of course i have seen people die. i watch it all the time on sites like liveleak and raw prochan. in real life, i have seen people kill others a couple of times.
Bulletproof Brianna
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:42 am

Postby platonic » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:39 am

^^^a big toughy!
platonic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby InSpiritus » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:20 am

But! I did see my dead cat last summer. I was fascinated .

Did you leave the body in the sun for a couple of days? Let the bugs lay their larvae and then move it and bury it? That's fascinating and stinks to high heaven. Getting the stench out is really a treat... :roll:

What the fk is fascinating about dead meat ? Bet you wander around mesmerized in the butcher section of SAFEWAY.... :lol:
InSpiritus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum