Our partner

Mr Charming or Mr Creep?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Mr Charming or Mr Creep?

Postby SyntaxError » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:10 am

Dutches wrote:Or are you just that creepy guy/lady that everyone feels uncomfortable with. :D

basically me with people I don't know. If I know the person, I can 'be the type of person they like' even if it not anything like me.
"We are biologically connected to every other living thing in the world. We are chemically connected to all molecules on Earth. And we are atomically connected to all atoms in the universe. We are not figuratively, but literally stardust.”
SyntaxError
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Mr Charming or Mr Creep?

Postby creative_nothing » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 am

I am Shrek, the monster everybody learned to love.
Dx. GAD
In the animal kingdom, the rule is, eat or be eaten; in the human kingdom, define or be defined
Thomas Szasz
creative_nothing
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post