Our partner

The Wisdom of Psychopaths

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

The Wisdom of Psychopaths

Postby HopelessRomantic » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Since I generated lots of bad feelings in the previous thread I initiated, I decided to compensate it for you. :-)

I don't know if you have heard, but if you haven't you should, about Kevin Dutton The Wisdom of Psychopaths. I came across his name today quite accidently. I thought that might interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZ4Ei8KbIk
HopelessRomantic
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:36 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: The Wisdom of Psychopaths

Postby ashc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 pm

HopelessRomantic wrote:Since I generated lots of bad feelings in the previous thread I initiated, I decided to compensate it for you. :-)

I don't know if you have heard, but if you haven't you should, about Kevin Dutton The Wisdom of Psychopaths. I came across his name today quite accidently. I thought that might interest you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZ4Ei8KbIk

I haven't watched the video , but there's nothing special about his psychopathic test. Of course, I'm not a psychopath :mrgreen: but I took it anyway. I can't even remember the results. Waste of time for sure . Thought it would have been more interesting .
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:36 am

Re: The Wisdom of Psychopaths

Postby Dazz » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:48 pm

Yeah the test is sh!t I got a 29 out of 33 for phuck sake.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:36 pm

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post