Our partner

9/11 - Do you feel anything?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: 9/11 - Do you feel anything?

Postby Im-pure » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:37 am

I cant say i feel anything. It was a sad event in history, like many others. But i do feel sorry for all the wars that followed.
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby idgafbruh » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:19 am

@jipped so what draws people the army these days if not honor and integrity? A lust for power? A chance to blow sht up? Them burka babes overseas?
idgafbruh
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby jipped » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 am

Well I'm not sure a lot of people think it's a good idea I guess. I always thought about it since I was younger. I tried it and hated it. We don't do enough training, it's too soft now too much dick sucking for promotions.

Some people think it's great most don't though I promise you most hate it. Some of these people won't try anything else though because they get bullied to stay in.
Dx-NPD with strong ASPD traits.

"In a prison environment, you would be labeled a psychopath"-psychologist
jipped
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:35 pm

Postby Esquire » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:20 am

No. When it happened 13 years ago, I recall finding it rather interesting or intriguing, particularly in terms of its potential impact on U.S. and global politics.
Esquire
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm

Postby madjoe » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:37 am

i rember thinking is that the only "terrorist" attack the us ever had?
there was a lot of those in europ about 10-15 years b4 that
they still have a lot to make up for the once they all missed
i put it it into perspective and think what the ###$ the fus is all about
allreaddy know what the us did in south america they shure had it comming (and a lot more)
they got to be all dramqueens about it
and than ofc you see why
LETS GO TO WAR
(now i get it americans are stuppid and i'm not a racists most ppl are stupid)

once again i have to ask myself the question is that lazyness stupidity or emotions
madjoe
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 pm

Postby Jadeklore » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:37 am

Melito wrote:I thought seeing the bodies drop as people jumped from the towers kind of humorous. Other than that, I don't feel anything. I thought that since I was in a psych ward at the age of 11, before they decided to stop playing the news in children's psych centers.

Honestly, who cares? It happened so long ago. They're just reminding the sheep year after year to heard them directly to the mutton-mill.

This is my attitude. Why were you in a psych ward so young? Sounds like a good story.

-- Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:39 am --

jipped wrote:Maybe that's why we lie all the time because people aren't ready to handle the truth.

This. This needs to be read by every non-AsPD out there. God bless you, sir.

-- Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:43 am --

idgafbruh wrote:@jipped so what draws people the army these days if not honor and integrity? A lust for power? A chance to blow sht up? Them burka babes overseas?

Plenty of stuff draw people to the army. The over-advertisement, the way people treat soldiers, the respect, the fitness, the girls that love army boys, the chance to shoot sh!t, the idea of killing another person, the solidarity, the friendships, going overseas, etc etc etc blah blah blah. Point is, patriotism or pride often has very little to do with it.
Jadeklore
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Dazz » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Icarus wrote:god bless the imperialistic United States of America. may her golden reign never end.

America like every other imperialist power in the fight to preserve its existence will fall, if your young you may witness this fall.

FYI I'm not upset about imperialism (I don't care about the so called "horrors"), I just don't like its results.
Dazz
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Icarus » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:32 pm

idgafbruh wrote:@jipped so what draws people the army these days if not honor and integrity? A lust for power? A chance to blow sht up? Them burka babes overseas?

for me its money, paying for college, and yes, blowing $#%^ up. im not joining the army for honor and integrity. they can shove that $#%^ straight up their ass.

-- Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:37 am --

Dazz wrote:
Icarus wrote:god bless the imperialistic United States of America. may her golden reign never end.

America like every other imperialist power in the fight to preserve its existence will fall, if your young you may witness this fall.

FYI I'm not upset about imperialism (I don't care about the so called "horrors"), I just don't like its results.

its true that every empire eventually falls. but just like with Rome, America will fall due to inside corruption. in the modern stage, wars between superpowers are unprofitable to put it lightly.

also the common American is still as proud and strong as they were in the 50's and 60's. America wont fall for a long time.

why don't you like imperialism? if you are on this forum you probably believe that its the strong mans right to exploit and take from the weak for their own good.
Si vis pacem, para bellum-Latin Proverb

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Learn before you think. Think before you speak
Icarus
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 pm

Postby Jadeklore » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:43 pm

[quote="Icarus"] just like with Rome, America will fall due to inside corruption.[quote]
Of course the delicious irony of that analogy is that Rome was also created, developed, and sustained by the same corruption.
Jadeklore
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Icarus » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Jadeklore wrote:
Icarus wrote: just like with Rome, America will fall due to inside corruption.
Of course the delicious irony of that analogy is that Rome was also created, developed, and sustained by the same corruption.

smart. the same can be said of America though.
Si vis pacem, para bellum-Latin Proverb

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

Learn before you think. Think before you speak
Icarus
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies