Our partner

ASPD and Self Harm?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: ASPD and Self Harm?

Postby miss_lilith » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:49 pm

green m+m wrote:I think all of you act like a bunch of vultures when it comes to DS. It's like every single one of you had sex with them and then got dumped. :lol: That's what you all sound like.

LOL, interesting observation, though I didn't mean what I've said about DS as an insult; merely an observation.

Bernas24 wrote:ya'll just a bunch of over-sensitive wannabee psychopaths with mommy issues

Thank you, dr. Freud, for your thorough assessment.
I wonder, how many calories are burned by jumping to conclusions?
miss_lilith
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:03 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Reaper » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:29 pm

miss_lilith wrote:Oh, for fcks sake, you're a vulture.

I know right, but caracalla's not even dead yet...

Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:03 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby words-as-weapons666 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:31 am

Ok, you are all acting like f*cking children. Crys, you basically started this whole retarded thing, quit trying to act like the innocent victim. DS, people are only calling you Demon bc it clearly bugs the sh*t out of you. Caracalla, I actually dkn't mind you or DS most of the time, but grow up. We are not in kindergarten and this whole "Dark Soullll, you're a lady and you are Demon in disguiseeee" thing is clogging up the f*cking forum. It really isn't amusing anymore. It's just annoying. I f*cking hate trannies too, but in this case who cares. You can't prove DS is Demon and in order to rpove he isn't, he would need to reveal his face and identity to a forum full of mentally ill psychopaths.
Dx ASPD, BPD
words-as-weapons666
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:03 am

Postby caracalla » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:49 am

words-as-weapons666 wrote:Ok, you are all acting like f*cking children. Crys, you basically started this whole retarded thing, quit trying to act like the innocent victim. DS, people are only calling you Demon bc it clearly bugs the sh*t out of you. Caracalla, I actually dkn't mind you or DS most of the time, but grow up. We are not in kindergarten and this whole "Dark Soullll, you're a lady and you are Demon in disguiseeee" thing is clogging up the f*cking forum. It really isn't amusing anymore. It's just annoying. I f*cking hate trannies too, but in this case who cares. You can't prove DS is Demon and in order to rpove he isn't, he would need to reveal his face and identity to a forum full of mentally ill psychopaths.

Meh. It's Demon. That's why Dark Soul is over on the other forum now, because she's been outed as Demon here. As for clogging up the forum, like this is any use whatsoever otherwise? Every single thread gets derailed with complete nonsense so if you're complaining against this then just straight up leave because there is nothing here for you. Every single thread will eventually derail. Me, Crys or anyone else pointing out the fact that Dark Soul is Demon are doing nothing different than everything that happened in every other thread.
This place is a waste of time and patience.
caracalla
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 am

words-as-weapons666 wrote: I f*cking hate trannies too

Just to be clear, I'm not a tranny and never have been.
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby RektuiesCatinPace » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:22 am

Dark Soul wrote:
words-as-weapons666 wrote: I f*cking hate trannies too

Just to be clear, I'm not a tranny and never have been.

Lies, all lies.
Dark Soul wrote:
toosober wrote:some to brag about how immoral they might be

I haven't seen any bragging in that regard.
RektuiesCatinPace
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm

Postby Reaper » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 pm

caracalla wrote:That's why Dark Soul is over on the other forum now, because she's been outed as Demon here.

What other forum?
Reaper
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby words-as-weapons666 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:44 pm

caracalla wrote:
words-as-weapons666 wrote:Ok, you are all acting like f*cking children. Crys, you basically started this whole retarded thing, quit trying to act like the innocent victim. DS, people are only calling you Demon bc it clearly bugs the sh*t out of you. Caracalla, I actually dkn't mind you or DS most of the time, but grow up. We are not in kindergarten and this whole "Dark Soullll, you're a lady and you are Demon in disguiseeee" thing is clogging up the f*cking forum. It really isn't amusing anymore. It's just annoying. I f*cking hate trannies too, but in this case who cares. You can't prove DS is Demon and in order to rpove he isn't, he would need to reveal his face and identity to a forum full of mentally ill psychopaths.

Meh. It's Demon. That's why Dark Soul is over on the other forum now, because she's been outed as Demon here. As for clogging up the forum, like this is any use whatsoever otherwise? Every single thread gets derailed with complete nonsense so if you're complaining against this then just straight up leave because there is nothing here for you. Every single thread will eventually derail. Me, Crys or anyone else pointing out the fact that Dark Soul is Demon are doing nothing different than everything that happened in every other thread.

I don't have an issue with the conversation derailing a bit. That can be really entertaining sometimes. It's just a pain in the ass when every thread somehow turns into this same discussion.
Dx ASPD, BPD
words-as-weapons666
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:03 am

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm

if you guys don't stop fighting...
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6