Our partner

What to do when bored

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What to do when bored

Postby WendyTorrance » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Ok, kiddo. Time to quit :)
And I don't use Skype.
WendyTorrance
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Dibona20 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:31 pm

WendyTorrance wrote:Ok, kiddo. Time to quit:)

Noooooo, I don't want to quit :(

And I don't use Skype.

You can make one due. Come on, it would be awesome. I can show you pictures of those cute kittens I have killed (if it makes you feel better, remember that cats are some cold-blooded killers as well). After that we could meet and smoke some weed together and drink energy drinks. After that we could climb a tall crane and bang till the sun comes up. After that we can kill some cute little cats and torture some rats. And after that we can bang some more. :D
Dibona20
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 am

Postby idgafbruh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Dibona20 wrote:

And I don't use Skype.

You can make one due. Come on, it would be awesome. I can show you pictures of those cute kittens I have killed (if it makes you feel better, remember that cats are some cold-blooded killers as well). After that we could meet and smoke some weed together and drink energy drinks. After that we could climb a tall crane and bang till the sun comes up. After that we can kill some cute little cats and torture some rats. And after that we can bang some more. :D

Woah, you seem a little thirsty there. Might want to drink some water before you dehydrate :mrgreen:
idgafbruh
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby InSpiritus » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:56 pm

..or stick his dick in a blender along with his energy drink for something a little thicker and redder..
InSpiritus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:06 am

Postby Dibona20 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 pm

idgafbruh wrote:
Dibona20 wrote:

And I don't use Skype.

Woah, you seem a little thirsty there. Might want to drink some water before you dehydrate :mrgreen:

No, I'm good. I'm just a little bit high on some good ''dhaba'' (Moroccan drug, good sheet) :D I'm very serious on this however. Do you want to join us in our awesome adventure as well? There are enough cats for you too, and I know it would be a little bit difficult to have a threesome on the top of a crane, but don't worry we'll work it out ;)

-- Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:09 pm --

InSpiritus wrote:..or stick his dick in a blender along with his energy drink for something a little thicker and redder..

HAHAHAHAHAH, that was a good one :lol:
Dibona20
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby idgafbruh » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 pm

No, I'm good. I'm just a little bit high on some good ''dhaba'' (Moroccan drug, good sheet) :D I'm very serious on this however. Do you want to join us in our awesome adventure as well? There are enough cats for you too, and I know it would be a little bit difficult to have a threesome on the top of a crane, but don't worry we'll work it out ;)

TOTALLY down, man. But do we have to kill the cats right away? Can't we just cut their legs of and watch them roll around pathetically for a while? :D Also not so sure about the crane thing. How bout we up the ante and have the crane be leaning over a giant cliff?
idgafbruh
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Dibona20 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:43 pm

TOTALLY down, man. But do we have to kill the cats right away? Can't we just cut their legs of and watch them roll around pathetically for a while? :D Also not so sure about the crane thing. How bout we up the ante and have the crane be leaning over a giant cliff?

HAHAHHA, I have never even thought about that. That sheet must be done one day for sure :D

Also not so sure about the crane thing. How bout we up the ante and have the crane be leaning over a giant cliff?

Your ideas are amazing and beautiful :D

After all this sheet, we should rob a bank and buy an airplane with the money, fly to Morocco and buy tons of ''dhaba''. After that take the airplane and drive it into that gigantic dubai tower. We will jump out from the airplane before it hit the tower and we will all die but it would be the most amazing death ever. We will die while being high on some good ''dhaba'' and watching the building collapse with tons of people getting killed and jumping desperately from the building. And also, we will have the thrill of flying in the skies :D Like seriously, I'm done on this sheet :D
Dibona20
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby islandave » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 pm

Stop shooting your load over tortured cats. Think of your mum while you're masturbating instead.
NPD with Borderline Traits

My mum loves me. Everyone else thinks I'm a c**t
islandave
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby InSpiritus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:34 am

Think of your mum while you're masturbating instead.

Seems that is where the problems started, mummy abandoned baby to daddy and dropped baby on the head, hence the crane fetish..
InSpiritus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Dawson » Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:41 am

OP, are you from /b/ by chance? Or are you more of a Redditor?
For what is a man, what has he got; if not himself, then he has naught! -Frank Sinatra

Dx: Disorganized schizoaffective disorder, bipolar type
PTSD
Pyromania
DPD
NPD with Borderline and Sadistic traits
OCD (Mostly Harm-OCD)
Mild ADD
Intermittent psychogenic aphonia
Recovering addict
Dawson
Consumer 6
Consumer 6