Our partner

What to do? I am living a boring life

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: What to do? I am living a boring life

Postby twistednerve » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:44 am

What is your disability?

You can learn skills and work from home informally. Man, plenty to do in the world!

You just have to know where to start. Work on yourself first, then learn some skills. People will be drawn to you when you're interesting (aka: useful to them).
twistednerve
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby tinamnd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:49 am

twistednerve wrote:What is your disability?

You can learn skills and work from home informally. Man, plenty to do in the world!

You just have to know where to start. Work on yourself first, then learn some skills. People will be drawn to you when you're interesting (aka: useful to them).

I have mental anxiety/depression and a learning disability also my back spasms and becomes dislocated due to an old back injury I believe I have pinched nerves in my lower back I was also born with a straight spine and neck and have left shoulder injuries and pinched nerves.
I can't even get my GED due to my learning disability and my anxiety plays into the learning disability I am on med which keeps me from having constant anxiety attacks.
But I just don't know what to do.
tinamnd
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm

Postby twistednerve » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:26 am

tinamnd wrote:
twistednerve wrote:What is your disability?

I have mental anxiety/depression and a learning disability also my back spasms and becomes dislocated due to an old back injury I believe I have pinched nerves in my lower back I was also born with a straight spine and neck and have left shoulder injuries and pinched nerves.
I can't even get my GED due to my learning disability and my anxiety plays into the learning disability I am on med which keeps me from having constant anxiety attacks.
But I just don't know what to do.

Which learning disability is that?

Well, you can start watching and reading about physicsl therapy, pilates and so om. You can do it at home.
twistednerve
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:04 am

Postby tinamnd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:04 am

I have a low IQ and I get confused easy and when I try to push myself my anxiety steps in and I blank out and it stops me from learning.
Once I pushed my self on the job mentally years ago and almost flipped out.
I was taking the bus home and everything around me turned into the 20's it scared me!
also when I quit that job I couldn't stop obsessive thought of all of the stuff I di learn I kept repeating it in my head and felt like I was going to lose it.
And I tried physical therapy years ago and it hurt me and irritated my condition.
I can't even walk that much.
maybe a 1/2 hour to 45 min or it will start bugging my back.
tinamnd
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby lolidk » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:18 am

Good god do you have any more excuses to throw at us?
DX: NPD
lolidk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 pm

Postby Lucinda » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:12 am

lolidk wrote:Good god do you have any more excuses to throw at us?

There is some truth to this...
:)
I've been there...where I have lost motivation and passion and have become frustrated by suggestions to do things I cannot , or do not feel like doing.

Tinamnd ..you need to discard the victim and defeatist attititude. There are people worse off than you pushing thru pain barriers emotionally and physically , but refuse to allow life to defeat them.
Perhaps read some inspiring bipgraphies to get your attitude right.

You have survived this long and life aint easy....That counts for a lot...and proves you are stronger and more capable than you feel at moment.
Perhaps allow yourself this time to do nothing....enjoy it...and take your time thinking about what kind of things you CAN do, within the physical and mental limitations you feel you have at moment.

Another option is to take up a relationship with someone with BPD...Life will NEVER be boring then... :?
''Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.''
Lucinda
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby InSpiritus » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:43 am

Another option is to take up a relationship with someone with BPD...Life will NEVER be boring then... :?

What are you trying to do ? Kill her?
InSpiritus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:04 am

Postby Lucinda » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 am

InSpiritus wrote:

What are you trying to do ? Kill her?

better than dying of boredom.
And drama can be highly addictive : :wink:
''Life is not a task. There is absolutely nothing to attain except the realisation that there is absolutely nothing to attain.''
Lucinda
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby tinamnd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:06 pm

Are you guys attacking me?
I can not believe it! I thought I could maybe get some understanding and support from you people.
I am not exaggerating about my situation and the only way I have lost motivation is through relationships and do you blame me look what happened again with you people. Every time I try to trust someone this is what happens huh.You people need to think about how your answers might be effecting others.
This was not good.
tinamnd
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby tinamnd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Wow people,
I don't understand why are antisocial people on a forum anyway?
tinamnd
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

PreviousNext

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post