Our partner

Do you ever think of warning people about yourself?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Do you ever think of warning people about yourself?

Postby Im-pure » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:44 pm

stirner wrote:I forgot to mention, a failed one.

A man who tries to look like a woman but is unable to do so. That would be a problem, wouldnt it? She is not completely female, because she has something more, she is quite female, but she is still a male.

Nah thats me!
Im-pure
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:54 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby brooke27 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:09 pm

It's interesting when people from a variety of places talk online because it's so much harder to try and determine age or gender. If I thought we could stay on topic for long enough I would try to start a thread where people could at least find out those two things, unfortunately the "Who are you?" thread proved this is probably impossible.
brooke27
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 pm

Postby twistednerve » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

brooke27 wrote:It's interesting when people from a variety of places talk online because it's so much harder to try and determine age or gender. If I thought we could stay on topic for long enough I would try to start a thread where people could at least find out those two things, unfortunately the "Who are you?" thread proved this is probably impossible.

I think disclosing such information in Psychforums is frowned upon by the mods.

(I'm with you on the on topic thing. That's why I call the ASPD forums "youtube commentaries". This forum is just out of control :lol:)
twistednerve
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:09 pm

Postby lolidk » Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:21 pm

twistednerve wrote:
lolidk wrote:When I was like 19, I got caught having sex in my car in a "public" area (it was at night, and nobody was around...except for that damn cop apparently). He told us we could technically have become registered sex offenders for it, but he did let us go. Perhaps it was because we were young, or maybe it was awkward enough for him to sit there and talk to us while we didn't have pants on. :lol:

That has got to be one of the worst parts of being a police officer.
I think most of them just like to avoid those situations altogether unless they're perverts. :P

"Could be here saving lives and chasing serial kilers, but have to tell two teenagers the streets aren't made for f*cking. Oh, my career is swell"

He was either:
A) a pervert
B) too lazy to do anything worth a damn with his shift
or
C) not getting any action himself

:lol:
DX: NPD
lolidk
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm

Postby Mishka95673 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:36 am

LOL...very funny stuff. Used to be a cop (not anymore). The cop is probably still telling the story.
Mishka95673
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 pm

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post