Our partner

Should psychopathy be classified as a disease?

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: Should psychopathy be classified as a disease?

Postby miloslav » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:17 am

twistednerve wrote:Funny to mention, though, it's "cold" here in my city today (Around 7 degrees celcius), and I hate it. I HATE THE COLD! I believe for people in certain areas of the US and certainly Europe or Canada will think this temperature is actually "warm".

I am from Canada and no, 7 degrees celius is not warm. 12 degrees is still mild. 15 degrees is a nice warm day here. Been having highs of 27-28 degrees celius for last few weeks actually. Which is practically Jamaican weather.
"We are all damaged, and we are all by-products of that damage."
miloslav
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Should psychopathy be classified as a disease?

Postby twistednerve » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:23 am

miloslav wrote:
twistednerve wrote:Funny to mention, though, it's "cold" here in my city today (Around 7 degrees celcius), and I hate it. I HATE THE COLD! I believe for people in certain areas of the US and certainly Europe or Canada will think this temperature is actually "warm".

I am from Canada and no, 7 degrees celius is not warm. 12 degrees is still mild. 15 degrees is a nice warm day here. Been having highs of 27-28 degrees celius for last few weeks actually. Which is practically Jamaican weather.

28 is our mild climate over here. Hot in the sun, cool in the shade. :wink: Just right.

Winters are getting more and more extreme over here by each year...
twistednerve
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post