Our partner

If you really were psychopathic

Antisocial Personality Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.
Forum rules
Attention Please. The AsPD FORUM IS CLOSED.

The AsPD forum is closed for an indefinite period of time pending discussion of member usage, and relevance of the forum, and for revision of the forum's policies. We ask that you NOT to take AsPD threads and discussions into other forums here. This will result in being permanently banned from the forums and will only result to a longer period of forum locking or a permanent shut down. Please respect the safe spaces that those forums represent for other members here.

The Team

Re: If you really were psychopathic

Postby crystal_richardson_ » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:14 pm

This thread looks vaguely familiar...
crystal_richardson_
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Nathan1337 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:08 am

I agree with the OP, the things people write on this forum really piss me off. They are all like

"I'm a cold psychopath and super sick be afraid of me, but I've never done anything bad and I'd shiver if anyone wanted to fight with me but you're just gonna have to take my word I'm a cold psychopath with no fear and guilt"

That's like the average poster on this website. I bet the shy loner at school who was bullied is the average poster here, on the internet he can seem tough.
Nathan1337
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 pm

Postby ashc » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 am

Nathan1337 wrote:I agree with the OP, the things people write on this forum really piss me off. They are all like

"I'm a cold psychopath and super sick be afraid of me, but I've never done anything bad and I'd shiver if anyone wanted to fight with me but you're just gonna have to take my word I'm a cold psychopath with no fear and guilt"

That's like the average poster on this website. I bet the shy loner at school who was bullied is the average poster here, on the internet he can seem tough.

I don't think real psychopaths know their psychopathic. Antisocial PD....

I don't understand the mods. WHAT HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED, KIDDOS? TELL ME. WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND? NOT A GODDAMN THING.
"Come close for I am alone, but stay away for I fear intrusion."
ashc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:39 am

Previous

Return to Antisocial Personality Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post