Our partner

Turning unmanagable people into managable via brain damage

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Postby quackery » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Disclaimer: I am not advising anyone to do anything, nor am I saying I am doing something and I on the other hand swear I never do anything illegal or punishable, and will not engage in any such activites. My research is strictly for educational purposes and for self-defense against psychopaths and charlatans of medicine. Often, there is no difference between them. They tend to not care even one second about people. They do not care! They just keep inflicting brain damages, of lying about care when all they want is money, power, sex, and what everybody else wants...

Warning: in this post, you may actually learn something about the real world and the society. If you are not prepared for a shocking reveal of real world's society, do not read.

I don't want anybody miss out on this extremely good opportunity to learn the facts.

In the previous posts I have explained charlatans of medicine as narcissistic sociopaths who are very abusive, ruthless, and cunning.

In this post, I would like to explain that unmanagable people or people who cannot manage themselves well get brain disrupted and inflicted brain damage upon. The brain damage turns unmanagable people into helpless, vulnerable, weak, and people who must always do what they are told by anyone or they are threatened to get more brain damage inflicted upon them, making them weaker. Another way of making them weaker is increasing the dose, using more drugs at once, etc.

In 1950's, they stopped inflicting brain damage via lobotomy (damaging your brain through the eye sockets with a long stick and a hammer to attack you for being unmanagable and turn you into a low-functioning brain damaged sufferer who will do only what he/she is told), and pill replaced lobotomy to inflict the same brain damage more covertly, more successfully, brain damage for masses.

Masses do not see the blatant and obvious brain damaging done to anyone. They see it with ECT, they see it with insulin shocks, they see it with drilling into the head, but they do not see anything wrong when the brain damage is done via toxic substances. As they do not see anything wrong, they are lied to with every possible lie in the dictionary of charlatanism and brain damages are sold to masses as a miracle that helps them to become easily managable than before.

Others who set you up for brain damage WANT you to be brain damaged, they want you to be easily managable, they will never agree with you if you protest. You would need to argue against it to people who have nothing to do with it, argue with non-psychopaths and non-medical charlatans, and make the point that you were lured in by psychopaths seducing you and charming you by talking about help, then they did a brain damage covertly to you using pills, and they should be held responsible for the premediated cunning and ruthless attack, and for the injury including any emotional harm and suffering that this has caused to you.

I would like to argue my case, in which the brain damage was absolutely unnecessary and caused me a big damage, but as the world is unjust and unfair, I am instead going to become a psychopath, more ruthless, and more cunning than many charlatans I have met, and I will be doing whatever I want because I have been developing enough intelligence to make persuasive, convincing justifications on the spot just like them, to outargue in debates anyone who challenges me just like them, in fact I see through their actions to every real truth and I am learning from them everything I can as an independent researcher in a non-medical field who learns by studying their actions vs. their justifications that are so solid they cannot be proved or disproved because people who can abolish this scam altoghether do not have themselves the cunning, ruthless, manipulative, abusive knowledge that all psychopaths have.

So, IMO when these sociopathic narcissistic charlatans can do what they want, and as I have learned the world is unjust and unfair, they will never be abolished, and in addition to seeking punishment via some malevolent, ruthless manipulation done against them, I have exposed them here and I am going to be a psychopath too because I have to in order to do what I want, and to beat these people.

I have many manipulative people screwing me over, ripping me off left and right, it is natural to people and it is something we are lied to about like when the society lies to us sex is bad. Every woman loves sex, every man loves sex, same about actually being the cunning and manipulative one as opposed to being abused by the next person in the queue who was willing to be cunning and manipulative. Same about hunting and resurrecting in-born predatory instints.

This is the naked truth, people want to eat, sleep, have sex, have excitement, have fun, have power over everyone, have slaves (or manipulated victims serving them), dictate to others what to do for them, people want to kill (they love it like sex, for example when they do hunting), and as the health system has an endless amount of psychopaths screwing people over for money, damaging their brains and making them brain-impaired push arounds, lying to everybody and faking knowledge of something that does not even exist in this world, I just could not decide differently than to learn everything from psychopaths and I want to crush and destroy all the manipulative personalities that I meet. My doctoral education certainly is a big gun and first-hand experience with the most evil psychopaths in the world who damaged millions of brains for no reason in the most pervert and psychopathic way is a strong stake. Everybody must be a psychopath to beat other psychopaths. The society lies that it is bad, it is as good as sex to do hunting, manipulating, abusing, and everything else we were told we shouldn't.
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby quackery » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:39 pm

And one more thing: I believe that I could be a very successful psychiatrist, damaging brains of anyone that I see with a very big success all because of what I have learned from those psychopaths.

I can turn anybody in the world into a managable person. I can cure mental illness. Blah, blah, I can do it all and I can understand it all, I am an expert. (this is what they say when there is a covert aggressive intent on their mind to damage your brain.)

By learning myself, I have proved to myself that every psychiatrist in the world with any work experience knows what I know about turning unmanagable people into managable (damaged, vulnerable, weak) by inflicting brain damage using pills. So there is nothing like a "good psychiatrist" in the world, none of them is honest, they are all psychopaths, and they all learned how to be psychopathic from each other just like I am learning it from them. Little did they know I will learn what they have learned and use it to have my way for ever with anyone.
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Re: Turning unmanagable people into managable via brain damage

Postby Copy_Cat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:03 pm

quackery wrote:I would like to argue my case, in which the brain damage was absolutely unnecessary and caused me a big damage

I need to do a better job of arguing my case in my writings.

I write all the time about the horrific inpatient experience with the needle threats but i know many readers think "If he wasn't sick and needed it they wouldn't have done that".

I know some people think that.

I had a breakdown and drank alot of alcohol to the point of going to the ER sick dehydrated having anxiety attacks looking for help, I needed detoxification, the withdrawal was so bad I kept going to the store to buy more alcohol to avoid it. I was sick and needed help to get out of that trap NOT a multi drug ######6 lobotomy. And pills for LIFE !

I had already done years as a Rx drug addict thanks to trusting those quacks.... Adderal, Clonopin, Antidepressants and Zyprexa all mixed the ###$ up and beat it and after going through withdrawal hell I got off all that nasty $#%^ and was doing better than I had in years.

Of course I refused a new pill lobotomy after that screw up with alcohol.

I just don't know how to properly clearly express to readers how we are just regular normal people going though or have been though some crap maybe, but not anything that would possibly justify what goes on behind psychiatry's closed doors. Or the pill damage that continues after.

I could do so much more damage to psychiatry's credibility with my writings if I could explain it right.
I survived psychiatry.
Copy_Cat
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby quackery » Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:59 am

Copy_Cat wrote:
quackery wrote:I would like to argue my case, in which the brain damage was absolutely unnecessary and caused me a big damage

I need to do a better job of arguing my case in my writings.

I write all the time about the horrific inpatient experience with the needle threats but i know many readers think "If he wasn't sick and needed it they wouldn't have done that".

I know some people think that.

I had a breakdown and drank alot of alcohol to the point of going to the ER sick dehydrated having anxiety attacks looking for help, I needed detoxification, the withdrawal was so bad I kept going to the store to buy more alcohol to avoid it. I was sick and needed help to get out of that trap NOT a multi drug ######6 lobotomy. And pills for LIFE !

I had already done years as a Rx drug addict thanks to trusting those quacks.... Adderal, Clonopin, Antidepressants and Zyprexa all mixed the ###$ up and beat it and after going through withdrawal hell I got off all that nasty $#%^ and was doing better than I had in years.

Of course I refused a new pill lobotomy after that screw up with alcohol.

I just don't know how to properly clearly express to readers how we are just regular normal people going though or have been though some crap maybe, but not anything that would possibly justify what goes on behind psychiatry's closed doors. Or the pill damage that continues after.

I could do so much more damage to psychiatry's credibility with my writings if I could explain it right.

I have learned from one very ruthless and very manipulative psychopath who was shortly my roommate and who abused me this:
NEVER, EVER, EVER fight a psychopath who argues against you by telling the truth!!!
The other people ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS trust the sociopaths who attacked you because their version of what happens was crafted on the spot to sound very authentic, very strong, persuasive, entirely possible, and unqestionably supporting whatever the sociopaths did.

Example: if the sociopath punches you in the head, you call the police like I did and tell the truth, he denies to the police, says he was only arguing with you because you called him bi*tch, c*nt, as**ole, and that he just did not want to talk to you anymore, went to sleep, and then the police came.

Who did the narcissistic sociopaths in the police believed? Guess. It was the sociopath who attacked and guess who got punished by the landlord because the landlord believed the on-the-spot made up BS rather than the truth. I got punished. And the sociopath further made all tenants hate me because he manipulated them and charmed them to be his puppets. So then everybody ended up as his puppets and I had to move out.

Lessons learned: when standing against a sociopath who tells his made up version of what happened, we must do our best to be more cunning and more manipulative than him, and make up our own version that sounds even more persuasive and believable than his. Whoever makes up a better version of what happens wins the people over.

The sociopath, when feeling anger typically talks in a way which looks like confidence. We can learn this too, i.e. when being angry at the psychopaths we can say extremely confidently things against them that never happened, but sound extremely convincing, and they are our version. By not thinking about the horrors of the truth, we are also making it much easier to be confident and to argue our case.

But my close is that I believe we cannot fix or change what the psychopaths have done, or have been doing, we can only master this for own self-defense against new psychopaths and also honestly to become ones ourselves and enjoy life to the fullest.

One of the things is for example having no more self-limiting, so when something is immoral, I do it with pleasure and with a smile now. When something is what the society says you shouldn't, they lie. When the society says you should do something, they also lie. By learning to be a sociopath you do whatever you want, and you make yourself richer, happier, more successful, better with women, better at dominating and abusing rather than being dominated and abused, etc.

Being a sociopath is not bad, is not anything wrong with a person, it is just knowledge like learning to ride a bike, or learning counting to 10. People at any age, of any type can learn this and as I see the society the way it really is, we are predatory animals BSed since born so we avoid sex, we avoid hunting and predatory instincts, we always avoid doing what we want because of BSing, and we end up unhappy and do not realize that it is because we are limiting ourselves and suppressing all we really want to do. Learning to be a sociopath is about self-discovery and self-knowing. Everybody is capable of that.

Some people feel guilt or shame when imagining sex with women, for example, and this is exactly the self-limiting and the consequence of the BSing. I have learned from RSD Julien the female psychology and that they love sex. I am also learning how to dominate and manipulate women which I will apply on men as well. What are some things people make others shame for? As a sociopath, you learn things and then you never feel any shame for anything you want to do.

One of the things we need to start doing is making up extremely convincing BS about our case so that we crush the other psychopaths who made their extremely convincing BS because ours is better. Try this every day and you will have people on your side like sheep, and they will be your puppets. Also, they can buy things for you, borrow you money, women can have sex with you, etc. all because you will dominate them as a social predator. That is kind of a revenge to the society to take what we deserve from others for the abuse now. And we are the best! :) We are better than normal people (sheep, idiots), but not quite as good as psychopaths in the hospital who have real power.

Any suggestions on beating psychopaths by becoming better at it than them is welcome. (resources, tips, anything)...
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Riccola » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:38 pm

The other people ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS trust the sociopaths who attacked you because their version of what happens was crafted on the spot to sound very authentic, very strong, persuasive, entirely possible, and unqestionably supporting whatever the sociopaths did.

Example: if the sociopath punches you in the head, you call the police like I did and tell the truth, he denies to the police, says he was only arguing with you because you called him bi*tch, c*nt, as**ole, and that he just did not want to talk to you anymore, went to sleep, and then the police came.

Who did the narcissistic sociopaths in the police believed? Guess. It was the sociopath who attacked and guess who got punished by the landlord because the landlord believed the on-the-spot made up BS rather than the truth. I got punished. And the sociopath further made all tenants hate me because he manipulated them and charmed them to be his puppets. So then everybody ended up as his puppets and I had to move out.

Pretty much some psychiatrists and institutions. They know how to to sound believable no matter where truth resides.

Any suggestions on beating psychopaths by becoming better at it than them is welcome. (resources, tips, anything)...

Exposing the truth. You are not the only one whose fallen victim to psychiatry, many others have been in your shoes. Evil only hides in dark places. Psychiatry gets away with wrong doing only because few know about it. The more people speak up exposing psychiatry for what it really is, the more quacks become accountable for their actions.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:05 am

Postby pat789 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:06 pm

So much could be said on this..
Point is, humans who end up wrongly given disdaining misnomers ["psychiatric" "diagnoses" of "psychosis"/"mental illness"/etc] by the poison cartel wholesale holocaust cataclysm ["mental health system"] were 'traumatized' when younger {examples: beaten, raped, bullied, car accident, verbally domineered, neglected, gunfight, witnessed a death, family member died, so on so forth}, and have repressed emotion since that. When they speak of that initial 'trauma' scenario+emotion with someone who is not post-trauma emotionally stuck, the emotion is released and the frontal lobe re-engages and the mind flicks from that protective post-trauma dreammode projecting way to absorbing the world around them... 'trauma' is the real root of the conflicts on earth and pretty much all discarded groups were 'traumatized' when younger, including "criminals"+"homeless", and can be bridged out of that 'traumatized' way very simply with 'trauma' dialogue baso.

Interestingly, when you flip out of the post-trauma emotionally stuck projecting way of mind, people take you seriously. Suddenly you are in the ingroupthink and people no longer don't take you seriously. This is what I found out the last time I was in one of those living catacomb bunkers (mental hell holes ('mental health hospitals' ["mental health hospitals"])), that from good sources so called "psychosis" was really post-trauma emotional stuckness and found out through talking to 95% of the people in the mental hell hole that all 95% were 'trauma' survivors, and then found out the same is true in the criminal justice system and of the homeless, so on so forth, and that once you release the 'trauma' people don't respond to you in that kind of fearing discarding way anymore.
pat789
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby pat789 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:05 am

Sorry if I sound like a bit of a prick for going off topic, I think this is very important that everyone who's been through the system understands, I was tortured during the last year seemingly getting sucked into a cycle and I have found a way to break that cycle, it's a start to getting back at these bastards.

The way I see it is the post 'trauma' mind dynamic is one of a sort of guiding. I think the 'traumatized' are guiders in the world and the more extremely bad the world gets, the further compensatory the guiding is (very basically speaking). It's a transcended mindset which, awaiting initial 'trauma' repressed emotional stuckness being spoken of with someone who doesn't have repressed emotional stuckness, awaits enlightening that part of reality to everyone.

I think that what you are seeing+saying about psychopathic sociopathic psychiatrists is a true part of reality and exactly what needs to be realized by everyone else to correct the system. A metaphorical way of solving the vast problem of psychiatry and seeing as it's become extremely bad the guidance may seem extreme to some people, however that's the sort of route that is needed. The problem is a lot of people don't take those thoughts seriously and even will call you insane or etc so be careful you don't end up being locked up even more that would be horrific, I suggest talking of 'trauma' repressed emotions with someone if u get the chance, I think it will enlighten your view and make your life easier.
pat789
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby quackery » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Hey man,

What a great comment! I absolutely love your idea about traumas. It's probably all true. In addition to this sh*t, charlatans make things up to f**k us over via brain damage.

For instance, I am a normal smart guy just like you and copy cat.
My problem is a crazy psycho in the family who does sh*t and he keeps doing, doing, and doing. I kept complaining, complaining, complaining and instead of punishing him people got me f**ked over by charlatans because nobody believed me. The psycho won. Little did I know that anybody can learn to be a psycho. We are normal people and this is our only chance to revenge and have life our way, live it to the fullest.

I've learned since that some people are just psychos, and almost always win. Things they win are power, money, sex, personal space, comfort, etc.

I'm adding you to friends if I get an opportunity. As for charlatanism (doctorateness), we can do anything we want for as long as we can justify it (and invent persuasive justifications on the spot, win discussions, win over masses, etc.)

Check out RSD Julien! It helps with any traumas or personal problems. Google RSD Tyler Depression. It explains everything. That's not just pick up art, that's how we can win and get what we want by learning to be manipulative, cunning psychopaths. In this forum are many great people. Let's be smart. Let's get what we want. Google RSD Julien, search how to be manipulative, change your life for better right now!
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quackery » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Psychologists and psychiatrists are charlatans because they do not care about discovering truth, they care about discovering theories that are convincing, strong, and believable.

What if I told you I am a doctoral researcher in a non-medical field and that I have thoroughly researched a system of doctors who are as unscientific as can be, money-hungry, power-hungry, fraudulent, charlatans?

Somewhere I define them as narcissistic sociopaths due to their feelings of being more than anyone, and their cold, calculated, ruthless, cunning approach. They injure innocent people and never disclose they prescribe toxins for intentionally injuring brains.

Mathematically said, diagnosis = injure your brain, damage it, shrink it, f*** it up even though the organ is just an organ and has not been responsible for anything. Responsible are other people and environment. If you have some problem, you lack experience and skills in some area. You are trying to learn the skills and get the experience. Instead, you discover information put online by crazy charlatans who injure brains as their job, and they are so convincing with their false theories that you trust them, then you eventually meet them and become crippled, slandered, worse off than you were.

Diagnosing means using a false theory to justify injuring your brain. Brain injury can be used to make unmanagable people managable. Imagine people turned into suffering, weak, crippled zombies. They have to do what they are told since they barely have enough energy to breathe in and breathe out.

Are you completely misinformed, imagining some professional help? There is no help, only inflicted brain injury by "professionals" who will do it cunningly, ruthlessly, feeling nothing. I am giving you experience about what you will get instead of any help whether you want it or not after trusting charlatans. They do it involuntarily, without consent. They injure everybody's brain, solving nothing, giving more problems, more stresses, more depressions, and more anxieties.

Stop reading anything about psychology and psychiatry. Those things are false and misleading theories, not the truth, and those misleading theories are very strong, convincing, which is why crazy charlatans can get a few jabs at anyone, knock their victim down, brain injure the victim, inject poisons, and get away with it like "merry x-mas!".
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby quackery » Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Psychiatrists never help you with anything because they do not care about your problems. Instead of promised help, they inflict a brain injury. You can only choose how: electrodes to fry your brain, stick that will be violently pushed through your eye sockets int your brain, insulin shocks that damage your cells, or toxins that hinder your heart, blood pressure, metabolism, and cut off nutrition to your organs incl. brain so that it starts shrinking and dying, immediately starts being damaged, i.e. tremors, unwanted movements in all muscles, etc. (all reactions of poisoning and neural damage).

Once again, the charlatans do not give you any help! They inflict an injury to weaken you, disrupt your brain function, make you a push around, and poison you to the max until you are nearly knocked out which is when they do all nasty things to you to check that you really cannot defend in any way, talk back, or anything. If satisfied, the charlatans release you under the condition you keep increasing the brain damage to yourself, and you keep yourself poisoned and weakened.

You have your original problem until you solve it yourself, but newly you have a million times bigger problem, a brain injury and you are suffering every second while under influence of poisoning. The immediate loss of normal brain function is an agony comparable to being promised help with a problem in living and then having forcibly all limbs amputated so that others will do whatever they want to you, carry you around, command you, slander you, and ostracize you.

-----------------------------

Feel free to comment your thoughts and opinions on this matter. I would appreciate any feedback, agreeable or disagreeable for as long as you provide justification, i.e. why you believe that.

In my research, I found psychiatrists do not care about any problems, never solve any problems, and instead create new problems in addition to those you already have. They create new problems by promising help and then instead inflicting brain injuries without your consent, control, or knowledge. Injuries are inflicted to weaken you and make you vulnerable, disabled (brain disability), and a push-around for others to tell you what to do. These doctors are charlatans who use false and misleading theories to justify themselves, particularly they only inflict brain injuries all day as their full-time job, and they call brain injured people "better" always contrasting strongly with how brain injured people function afterward (i.e. similar to vegetable, zombies, cripples). If charlatans were injured by their method of choice (electroshock, lobotomy, insulin, poison) I would have called that "better" because they cause huge damages and grievous bodily injuries every day, typically to innocent people who have not done anything. Max, they had some unique beliefs. With damaged brains they still do have the exact same beliefs, the exact same problems, only are too scared to tell anyone or else the punishment, more brain damage, will happen resulting in a likely death or an unbearable suffering from too much poisoning.
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post