Our partner

Fake science drug cartels invented for drug money DrsCORRUPT

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Fake science drug cartels invented for drug money DrsCORRUPT

Postby quackery » Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:14 am

Psychiatry is a fake science invented for drug money by corrupt doctors. It abuses human rights and causes damage. Men who cannot figure it out suffer on drugs for life, and so the cartel make all that money, and invents more and more of fake science. This is why those corrupt doctors are affiliated with drug cartels.

An illegal drug business is the same, corrupt ruthless villains selling drugs to kids, etc. All that is legalized because there is not enough task force to attack and police drug cartels. We do not have the FBI raiding psychiatric hospitals, or employing scientists to debunk the fake science.

Because the fake science is not enough debunked, drug warlords are winning. They are producing more of it than real scientists can debunk. Real scientists gain nothing by wasting their time on this, I need to do my research, not spend time disproving and writing antitheses. Nobody pays me for policing drug cartels or psychiatrists.

The state should pay me and I would do it as my job. So it should pay also others. We need antidrug cartels, and the FBI, and the CIA, and others to focus on this drug corrupted scum.

And as we see, drug cartels ALWAYS win. See El Chappo in Mexico. That is how corrupt our countries are. Nobody talks about drug cartels and drug mafia, villains, ruthless thugs, it's what makes drug money, and corrupt doctors in most luxury suits, most expensive cars like Porsche, that's what psychiatry is.
quackery
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Fake science drug cartels invented for drug money DrsCORRUPT

Postby Riccola » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:48 pm

This thread is similar to this one: anti-psych/topic165082.html so I am locking it to make posting easier for you and other members.

My apologies.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post