Our partner

Why do i get the feeling..................

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Why do i get the feeling..................

Postby DutchGuy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:55 am

Why do i get the feeling when psychiatrists are debating definitions and critirea of diagnostics its like rabbies are debating the thora or priests debating the bible instead or philosophers debating a philosophy etc.................
What does not kill you makes you stranger - The Joker
DutchGuy
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:27 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Why do i get the feeling..................

Postby Riccola » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:53 am

Probably because you are correct. The DSM is nothing but relative observations without science to back it up. If you look at the disorders they are so vague with so much over lap between them every human being looks mentally ill after reading them.

I have no doubt psychiatrists made stuff up as they went along.

The DSM primarily exists as a way to bill insurance to pay for "treatment"
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post