Our partner

Warning to Fellow Posters

Open discussion about the Anti-Psychiatry Movement and related topics. This includes the opposition to forced treatment and hospitalization as well as the belief that Psychiatric Medication does more harm than good. Please note that these topics are controversial and therefore this forum may offend some people. This is not the belief of Psych Forums or Get Mental Help and this forum was posted to offer a safe place to discuss these beliefs.

Re: Warning to Fellow Posters

Postby Riccola » Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Copy_Cat wrote:
Cruxx wrote:Why fight the psychiatric system ?
They are well defended, and No Prize if you do win.
Spend creativity on constructive project makes you feel good.

There is no real prize for anything in life. What are you supposed to do ?

Every single time I press the submit button on an anti psychiatry post I feel good cause I know chances are I just informed several more people about how dirty and corrupt the industry is.

I sort of had this conversation with someone Saturday when the power ball jackpot was $300,000,000.

Would I buy a jet plane and hire a pilot to take me around, yes. A awesome motor yacht, well hell ya. All the fun toys with motors and nice houses and penthouse apartments on the tallest buildings in the coolest cities... 300 million is alot.

I would be bored of all that in a year. Even cocaine and hot women would get old, all it did for Charlie sheen was make him go psychotic.

If I won the $300,000,000 I would still do this, I would buy full page ads in major newspapers exposing all the dirt on the criminal enterprise known as psychiatry every day till I destroyed them.

The best return on investment :mrgreen: In all seriousness, when you think about how psychiatry drugs the brightest, smartest, most alert children under the cloak of ADHD who could one day be the future scientists and leaders of society, 300,000,000 will turn into 300,000,000,000,000. Let alone the countless people who could contribute to society of psychiatry only gave them an honest chance.
forum-rules.php

"Neurons that fire together wire together, neurons that are out of sync fail to link"
Riccola
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Auxiliary11 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:55 pm

Do you mean "gangstalking"?
self dx. pdd-nos (level 1); covert narcissism w/ avoidant traits; social phobia; inertia.

INFP; dismissive/fearful-avoidant & highly sensitive person

"Life, a sexually transmitted, terminal disease."
"you built up a world of magic, because your real life is tragic"
Auxiliary11
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am

Postby PseudoScientist » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:12 pm

edgnbd wrote:If you are genuinely involved in fighting the psychiatric system you need to be aware that you are in danger and that every aspect of your life is known to the uk and american spy agencies, who are of course linked to the military and the psychiatrists that you are fighting. You are interfering in their objective which is to place in poverty and medically torture a large number of adults and children based on their behaviour and appearance.

Your internet connection and phone is monitored, but more useful information is collected by the operating system (again linked to the military) that you are using which is both spyware and malicious.

This part I can believe, since Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have been able to confirm (through thousands of documents being leaked unto the internet these past few years) that most of the suspicions in regards to government surveillance through: internet connections, phone lines, operating systems, etc. are actually all very possible, true, and real.

edgnbd wrote:It is malicious because it can be altered dynamically to function in a way that interferes with its normal operation. In addition the television that you sit in front of is two way, it has got a camera in it

This part, however; I'm having a hard time believing. Unless you're referring to: the cameras that you can buy alongside video game consoles (such as X-Box One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Wii, etc.), webcams that you can get for your computer, and your phones' cameras, then; yes, such a thing is actually possible.

edgnbd wrote:Although we are up against violent, powerful organisations and individuals we can potentially harness a supernatural force to help us in our fight.

I don't believe that there's any such supernatural force that can help us. I believe that rather than waiting for some supernatural force to help us, we should figure out a way to do all of this on our own.
PseudoScientist's Official ICD-10 CM Diagnosis:

PseudoScientist
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:49 am

Previous

Return to Anti-Psych Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post