Our partner

On the verge of breaking and need help

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderator: NewSunRising

On the verge of breaking and need help

Postby JWieger » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:20 am

Where to begin, my last major outburst was when I was 12 and it took my mother and 3 police offers to hold me down when I lashed out toward my younger brother. It led to some therapy and my metal state at that time improved. For the most part up until now I have been a passive aggressive person, I am now 32 years old and have not physically harmed anyone since I was a kid.

I feel that my anger level is at it's maximum now as of yesterday. Around our house we have barking dogs, kids and adults yelling while I am trying to concentrate on my work during the day or trying to get some sleep at night. My anger and stress has been slowly building up in me and last night was the worst. No sleep, constant anger while I was laying down, twitching and having a strange tingling sensation in the forehead area, thinking horrible things the entire time I was trying to rest and calm myself.

Come forward to today and every little thing is pushing my buttons, and I'm now at the point where I am afraid that I will finally snap. The only question I have now is can I admit myself to the hospital, if I tell them I fear I am a threat to others? To try and get some solace, get away from the things that are agitating me, and get some better help. My family certainly doesn't seem to give a damn about me and when I try to see a therapist at Counseling Associates, I get snide remarks from them.

I'm getting close to my breaking point and worry that if I don't do something to get myself back in check bad things will happen, medication really doesn't help and between controlling the anger, dealing with stress and depression I'm like a ticking bomb waiting to go off.
JWieger
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: On the verge of breaking and need help

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:22 am

You can check yourself into a psych ward at any time. It would be best to check yourself in before you do snap, if you feel that you're going to.
Email me if you want some desserts

Diagnosed: Schizoaffective Disorder Bi-polar type Rapid Cycling.

Forum Rules

Heck ( • ̀ω•́ )
Tyler
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:32 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)

Return to Anger Management

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post