Our partner

Passive aggressive and extremely vindictive

Open Discussions about Anger and Anger Management.

Moderator: NewSunRising

Passive aggressive and extremely vindictive

Postby ExistentialIdiot » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 pm

A little about myself,I'm 14 years old African American,have always been tall and bigger for my age,Im currently in the 11th grade however haven't been going to school I've only attended 15 days because of my depression and lack of motivation and not caring,I'm in the process of going to a diagnostic,residential treatment centre or therapeutic Forster home to avoid consequences to my family and for my current psychiatrist and therapist to see if there's something deeper,I have a dislike for society and how tedious it feels to participate in it,and I've held onto past anger going on 11 years now,(So when school started for me) and most of this is tied into me always thinking about the consequences that mostly my family had to endure and it just got worse and worse as time pasted,it went from either trying to psychologically torment that person to wanting to cripple or kill them,I've never acted on these thoughts except rarely and they've never escalated to where I fulfil the images,I believe this has given me a good memory however xD,but every time I think about it I dream of finding them later in life and making their friends or family suffer in the worse way,and in my teenage years actually writing this just now I've realised my current situation is brought on by not caring about consequences that effect other people,However my reason for writing this is fear that in the future my self control might waver and I may do something terrible...if you need any more details on this before giving your input feel free to ask.
ExistentialIdiot
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Passive aggressive and extremely vindictive

Postby ridingthewtfbus » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:37 pm

ExistentialIdiot wrote:I've realised my current situation is brought on by not caring about consequences that effect other people

I believe your reaching out for advice contradicts the statement above, actions speak louder than words. It tells me you have at least some level of empathy, simply because you have concerns about the future and how it will affect yourself and others. That's a good thing!

ExistentialIdiot wrote:However my reason for writing this is fear that in the future my self control might waver and I may do something terrible...if you need any more details on this before giving your input feel free to ask.

If the worries feel overwhelming, my suggestion would be to discuss it with a professional. My advice to you is simply to try giving yourself a break and not worry about it too much. Your emotional and cognitive development will not be complete for nearly another decade. Focus on the things you need to do in order to gain independence from other people. Being able to support yourself and gaining that feeling of independence in the real world is a significant confidence booster. I hope this helps. Hang in there.
ridingthewtfbus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to Anger Management

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post